PDA

View Full Version : Make or Don't Make: Kawika Mitchell

HopefulBillsFan
07-30-2010, 10:25 PM
http://prod.static.bills.clubs.nfl.com/assets/images/imported/BUF/photos/player_cards_2010/kawika_mitchell.jpg

With Arthur Moats, Reggie Torbor, and Andra Davis the middle is going to have to drop someone..

I think Poz and Davis is the best fit to start the season.. rotating in Torbor and allowing Moats to gain experience.

I personally think Kawika gets cut.

ServoBillieves
07-30-2010, 10:47 PM
Torbor plays outside I thought. If that is the case, then no Kawika stays.

Blame Canada
07-30-2010, 10:52 PM
he will stay. he is regarded more highly among the front office than the fans.

wmoz11
07-30-2010, 11:27 PM
No way he's cut. We need quality depth for the inevitable injuries. He can probably play SOLB if we need him to in a pinch.

psubills62
07-30-2010, 11:34 PM
Mitchell will stay, but only for another year. It's just a numbers game right now - we don't have them. He'll be here to fill out the roster and give Poz/Davis breathers once in a while.

YardRat
07-31-2010, 06:03 AM
Make. Mitchell is the best back-up we've got for the inside, and really the talent level between him and the starters is pretty equal. He'll see plenty of playing time, with little drop-off, if any.

Nighthawk
07-31-2010, 07:10 AM
Why are so many fans ready to cut good backups??? That has been the problem with this organization for so long...no good backups and now everybody wants to get rid of that luxury. Some fans just don't get it.

Homegrown
07-31-2010, 07:41 AM
Mitchell stays.

The FO would've cut vet like KM before TC if he didn't fit into thier plans.

Mr. Pink
08-01-2010, 04:42 AM
Quality depth and veteran leadership....

No way in hell he's cut to keep a stiff like Moats on the team.

HopefulBillsFan
08-01-2010, 11:33 AM
Why are so many fans ready to cut good backups??? That has been the problem with this organization for so long...no good backups and now everybody wants to get rid of that luxury. Some fans just don't get it.
I didn't really think about it in that light..

I just know Arthur Moats is also going to back up Poz, and Davis and Kawika's playing time will wither away. making know use for his 4+mil he is getting paid.

Nighthawk
08-01-2010, 12:06 PM
I didn't really think about it in that light..

I just know Arthur Moats is also going to back up Poz, and Davis and Kawika's playing time will wither away. making know use for his 4+mil he is getting paid.

No cap, means no problem with his salary.

Nighthawk
08-01-2010, 12:07 PM
Quality depth and veteran leadership....

No way in hell he's cut to keep a stiff like Moats on the team.

Umm, why is Moats a stiff??? Wow, do you even think before you post?

Mr. Pink
08-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Umm, why is Moats a stiff??? Wow, do you even think before you post?

He's a 6th round pick who went to a very small school.

What kind of expectations do you have of that?

Do you really think that is gonna push veteran leadership off of the team, seriously?

Nighthawk
08-01-2010, 09:13 PM
He's a 6th round pick who went to a very small school.

What kind of expectations do you have of that?

Do you really think that is gonna push veteran leadership off of the team, seriously?

No, but you calling him a stiff is ridiculous. He may prove to be a find in the later rounds, nobody knows...he has played one game yet!