PDA

View Full Version : Trent Edwards seems PUMPED!!!

Commissioner
07-30-2010, 11:29 PM
This is just our average QB... but check out the big eyes and excitement in his voice....

I hope the rest of the team is as excited as him...

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/videos/Trent-Edwards-on-Progressing-Early-in-Camp/67c99780-851d-41e3-9a39-5460f794574e

Buffalogic
07-31-2010, 12:49 AM
It seems like everyone feels like a weight has been lifted off their shoulders. It will be nice to see the team playing loose and unpredictable for a change.

Electrici
07-31-2010, 01:10 AM
The one thing I want to see from him that I haven't in nearly 2 years, is him caring about what he's doing. He had something about him when they were 5-1, and it all went crashing down to the point of him seemingly going through the motions and not giving a ****. New season brings new hopes and dreams, but he's really gotta show something or he'll be a backup for another team(and he might be ok with that for all I know). I hope he wants to be the starting QB for this team now, and in the future, and produces like he wants to be.

Edwards' haters don't bother responding to my post :)

Commissioner
07-31-2010, 01:17 AM
The one thing I want to see from him that I haven't in nearly 2 years, is him caring about what he's doing. He had something about him when they were 5-1, and it all went crashing down to the point of him seemingly going through the motions and not giving a ****. New season brings new hopes and dreams, but he's really gotta show something or he'll be a backup for another team(and he might be ok with that for all I know). I hope he wants to be the starting QB for this team now, and in the future, and produces like he wants to be.

Edwards' haters don't bother responding to my post :)

I feel the same way... that's why i liked his comment about how he realized he lost something... and trying to go out there and just have fun.

G Wolly
07-31-2010, 01:54 AM
I have faith that Trent Edwards will be our starter and have a good season.

Not Pro Bowl good, or even playoffs good.

Just good enough to have one less position to worry about.

Commissioner
07-31-2010, 02:44 AM

that's actually depressing to think about.....

I want Trent to BOOM or BUST.... not just be adequate.

G Wolly
07-31-2010, 02:57 AM
that's actually depressing to think about.....

I want Trent to BOOM or BUST.... not just be adequate.

The first year under a new coaching staff and coming off an injury, highly unlikely he'll "boom" this season.

Commissioner
07-31-2010, 05:35 AM
The first year under a new coaching staff and coming off an injury, highly unlikely he'll "boom" this season.

Plenty of other guys have done it.....

I'm holding out on hope...

Nighthawk
07-31-2010, 07:08 AM

This is not accurate at all and would be a step backwards in this franchise's rebuilding. We need to know if he can or can't...

HHURRICANE
07-31-2010, 07:19 AM
One thing is for sure. If we have any chance of having a miracle season it depends on Edwards and how well he plays.

It's quickly becoming obvious that he's going to be the starter.

I like how Brohm got picked off by a guy who just showed up to camp from another team.

Edwards is the best we have so we need him to capture the play he had when we went on a tear in 2008. Still not loving the way he is throwing the ball. Our QB coaches sucked ass.

better days
07-31-2010, 07:21 AM

In other words 7-9 good. Just good enough to cost the Bills a shot at a GOOD QB in the next draft.

Michael82
07-31-2010, 07:58 AM
If only he didn't suck.... :sigh:

HHURRICANE
07-31-2010, 08:02 AM
If only he didn't suck.... :sigh:

Were you there last night? I heard Trent looked very good.

Heard Brohm looked terrible?

TacklingDummy
07-31-2010, 08:20 AM
All-Pro practice players mean nothing to me.

Billz_fan
07-31-2010, 08:31 AM
The first few seconds of the video are funny, he is looking like someone asked him a math problem he could cypher :lol:

Michael82
07-31-2010, 08:49 AM
Were you there last night? I heard Trent looked very good.

Heard Brohm looked terrible?

Brohm hasn't been given a chance to look terrible. But yeah, the few reps he got were lousy. Although he was throwing to mainly camp cuts. I'm sorry, I'm going to say it right now...the QB competition is a joke. The coaches had no intention of letting Brohm or Fitzpatrick win the starting job. They have been giving all the starting reps to Edwards and only backup reps to Fitzpatrick. Plus Brohm is lucky if he gets to throw 8-10 passes by the end of the day. :ill:

Trent did NOT look good. Actually, the offense in general looked like crap IMO and I'll explain more in my report that I'm writing right now. i just got home from work a little while ago.

Novacane
07-31-2010, 09:04 AM
Put your money where your mouth is Trent. I'll believe it when I see it.

Michael82
07-31-2010, 09:07 AM

:hi5:

HHURRICANE
07-31-2010, 09:47 AM

Couldn't agree with you more on this.

He was a giant pussy last year and took his benching like a *****.

I'm not that impressed with his presser. He needs to sound like the leader of the team.

He doesn't act like a guy that should be the starter.

The King
07-31-2010, 09:52 AM
cut the emo hair.

X-Era
07-31-2010, 10:02 AM
This is just our average QB... but check out the big eyes and excitement in his voice....

I hope the rest of the team is as excited as him...

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/videos/Trent-Edwards-on-Progressing-Early-in-Camp/67c99780-851d-41e3-9a39-5460f794574e

I noticed the same thing but I don't know if its good or not. Should we want Peyton Manning type intensity or Tom Brady goofiness? You can play well either way.

I just don't want him to be so upbeat that he isn't worrying about anything or that he isn't focused.

homeslice5484
07-31-2010, 10:28 AM
I have to admit even though I do not want to...Trent looked far better than any QBs last night when I was there. Now, Brohm was getting few reps since he was with the 3s after being with the 2s in the closed practice this morning so it is not fair to compare him to Trent last night. They also did A LOT of running plays last night and Simpson and Bell looked great also...very fast!

But Fitz looked awful in my opinion. While I believe it is time to move on from Trent, if Gailey choses him for this season, this is his very last opportunity and I will support him until he shows me why I should not. If he has less than a great year, we will be getting a new QB in the draft.

I do however like the potential of Levi Brown.

trapezeus
07-31-2010, 02:07 PM
does trent edwards have the justin beiber haircut?

VeggieMan14
07-31-2010, 03:56 PM
does trent edwards have the justin beiber haircut? idk bout that but he has giant side burns

DMBcrew36
07-31-2010, 04:26 PM
All-Pro practice players mean nothing to me.

Yeah I don't really give a damn what he or any other player says. I don't care how 'good' any of them supposedly look in practice. Mediocre players can look good when playing against other mediocre players.

I only care what happens when Wk1 rolls around and **** is for real.

dasaybz
07-31-2010, 04:45 PM
cut the emo hair.

Yup, I think it's time he looked like a man, not some emo queer boy.