PDA

View Full Version : Easley/Johnson impressive on Saturday

BillsWin
07-31-2010, 06:20 PM
LINK (http://www.wgr550.com/Bills-WR-s-Easley--Johnson-Impressive-on-Saturday/7814020)

The number two wide receiver position is wide open and two of the group made a strong effort in Saturday's practice.

Third-year player Stevie Johnson was a dependable target throughout the day. Johnson's positive play culminated with a fly route to the corner of the end zone. The cornerback was draped all over the wideout, and Johnson managed to recognize the placement of the football, shorten up his stride and catch it in the front corner of the end zone.

He was not to be outdone by Marcus Easley, however. In a one-on-one drill against cornerbacks, Easley caught Drayton Florence flat-footed and burned him with a smooth cut that catapulted him up the middle of the field on a post route. Easley finished off the play with a catch in stride.

James Hardy was consistent throughout the day, although he didn't offer any spectacular plays.[/QUOTE]

mikemac2001
07-31-2010, 06:25 PM
im kinda excited...i think the offense might actually have a pulse this year...

HAMMER
07-31-2010, 06:43 PM
im kinda excited...i think the offense might actually have a pulse this year...

I would like to share your enthusiasm, but every year I hear the same thing from camp and every year our O-Line sucks, causing our offense to suck.

homeslice5484
07-31-2010, 06:47 PM
Way to go Stevie...gonna see big things from him this season. Easley as the #4 would be perfect.

HHURRICANE
07-31-2010, 07:02 PM
Edwards was throwing those balls. Not bad let's hope he keeps it up.

plundar
07-31-2010, 08:12 PM
Still sounds as though TE has issues throwing over the middle of a 3-4. I hope practicing against it everyday gets him better.

Goobylal
07-31-2010, 09:28 PM
TE has always looked good in practice. I'm waiting to see him in a (semi real) pre-season game.