PDA

View Full Version : Gailey aiming to cut down presnap penalties....

BidsJr
08-01-2010, 05:00 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/15680/chan-gailey-out-to-eliminate-sloppy-flags

"That's the way it should be," Gailey said after the game. "If you're a smart team -- and you have to be to win consistently -- you don't commit those penalties. I try not to make frivolous statements to the team. I want them to know that everything I do has a direct correlation to winning."

Can't believe we had 100+ of these last season. I love how Chan is paying attention to the little things.

OpIv37
08-01-2010, 05:05 PM
Can't believe we had 100+ of these last season. I love how Chan is paying attention to the little things.

I can- we had two true rookies, plus Bell who had never played in an NFL game before, starting on the OL, combined with the Club Jauron "no one is accountable" mentality. But the past is the past- hopefully a little bit of coaching can fix these guys.

mayotm
08-01-2010, 05:07 PM
I can- we had two true rookies, plus Bell who had never played in an NFL game before, starting on the OL, combined with the Club Jauron "no one is accountable" mentality. But the past is the past- hopefully a little bit of coaching can fix these guys.Wow. That is a very rational thought. Who is signed on as OP????

theanswer74
08-01-2010, 05:12 PM
Could have fooled me by signing Cornell Green.

mrbojanglezs
08-01-2010, 05:27 PM
duh.........would he want to increase them..... this is not news

psubills62
08-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Our offense is bad enough without putting them at the 20 yard-line and make them travel 120 yards to get to the end zone.

BidsJr
08-01-2010, 05:32 PM
duh.........would he want to increase them..... this is not news

What is news is his attention to detail.

Don't be an idiot.