08-02-2010, 12:25 AM
http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thedailydolphin/files/2010/08/ivey.jpg

LtFinFan66
08-02-2010, 12:39 AM
nice

DraftBoy
08-02-2010, 07:32 AM
For what?

Bryant refusesd to carry pads, and nothing else will happen. Roy Williams is the last player to ever tell anybody else to do anything.

LtFinFan66
08-02-2010, 10:38 AM
For what?

Bryant refusesd to carry pads, and nothing else will happen. Roy Williams is the last player to ever tell anybody else to do anything.for what a rookie does when he comes to the NFL. These things have been done by the best for many years. How is he defendable? Yes, perhaps it was blown a little out of proportion but the general idea remains

hydro
08-02-2010, 10:52 AM
There is no way around it. LtFF is right. All rookies go through a hazing period. He should have known this or had the sense of respect to deal with it.

Thief
08-02-2010, 10:57 AM
Soon Dez will try and haze someone, I just know it.

DraftBoy
08-02-2010, 11:40 AM
for what a rookie does when he comes to the NFL. These things have been done by the best for many years. How is he defendable? Yes, perhaps it was blown a little out of proportion but the general idea remains

Hey Im no Dez Bryant fan but if the man chooses to do it his way he's got a right to and he handeled the smart way by going to the media. If Roy Williams or any other vet on that team tries anything its going to cost them big money in fines.

Not saying he made the right decision but for the choice he made he went about it the smart way. Personally I find hazing to be stupid and outdated, and Id be just as happy that it be gone entirely from the NFL.

Mike13
08-02-2010, 07:15 PM
I just thought it was a funny picture DB.

For what?

Bryant refusesd to carry pads, and nothing else will happen. Roy Williams is the last player to ever tell anybody else to do anything

Honestly I think it was blown way out of proportion, the kid says that he just wants to practice and prepare and that he doesnt want to deal with any bull**** like hazing.

Now he should know that its all in good fun though and to take something like carrying pads in stride.