Gailey and Nix, I like the staright forward answers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Gailey and Nix, I like the staright forward answers!!

These guys are straight shooters and I'm really liking it.

Question to Nix: Any chance that Schobel could still play on this team? Nix: "NO!"

Gailey has been the same. Straight foward and direct.

I was one of the more tolerant critics of Jauron but now I really am seeing what aa tool he was.
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

Re: Gailey and Nix, I like the staright forward answers!!

I liked Nix from the first press conference

was somewhat worried about gailey but the more i see from him im ok with the hire, even if we suck it will be fun to watch no more 6-3 games.

Plus they don't play games they do there job they way the should.

hopefully that translates to the field.

MUCK
    FIAMI

Comment

• Demon
      • Mar 2003

Lets wait until their 3-10 to see what kind of answers they will be giving.... my guess Gailey will be a jackass and Nix will be MIA.
      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• better days
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Demon
        Lets wait until their 3-10 to see what kind of answers they will be giving.... my guess Gailey will be a jackass and Nix will be MIA.
        My guess is you are WRONG. They have already said it will take more than a year to fix this mess. I believe they will give straight forward answers & you will not hear "well, you know it's tough to win in the NFL".

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Demon

This isn't either guys 1st rodeo... I think we will get more of what we have been seeing.... Wether that translates into victories is the question, but I'm sure Nix and Gailey are not Brandon and Jauron

Comment

• DesertFox24
            • Jul 2005

I just remember Gailey at GT, they were pretty conservative on offense. To elaborate he would air it out till the got the lead and then get more conservative. Granted this is not something that Cowher, Parcells, or even Billcheck (prior to 08) didn't do either, so this does not bother me.

The one thing though that Gailey did at GT that I loved was that he blitzed ALL THE TIME. He would sometimes bring 9 guys.

We are going to give up some big plays this year guys, but gone are the days where QBs have all day, and gone are the stupid 3 step drop slants working because Jauron gave so much cushion.

Comment

• Ed
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by DesertFox24
              I just remember Gailey at GT, they were pretty conservative on offense. To elaborate he would air it out till the got the lead and then get more conservative. Granted this is not something that Cowher, Parcells, or even Billcheck (prior to 08) didn't do either, so this does not bother me.

The one thing though that Gailey did at GT that I loved was that he blitzed ALL THE TIME. He would sometimes bring 9 guys.

We are going to give up some big plays this year guys, but gone are the days where QBs have all day, and gone are the stupid 3 step drop slants working because Jauron gave so much cushion.
              I lived in Atlanta for a year while Gailey was coaching at GT and I remember their qb was pretty terrible during that time. I think his name was Reggie Ball.

Comment

• better days
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DesertFox24

I was listening to a Ft Myers (Fins) sports channel while driving this afternoon & they were talking about the Bills. They said they expected the Bills offense to be similar to the Fins when Chan was their OC.

They expect to see an offense that does well running the ball & will run a lot. They thought that would keep the Bills very close in most games. Then one of them said "yeah, but they don't have Pennington to finish the games." (LOL)
                Last edited by better days; 08-02-2010, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X