• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Brian Brohm takes first team snaps

Brian Brohm taking snaps with first-string offense but mainly this is a run-fit period. Don't read anything into it.

Sal says not to read into it, but I know people will. I may read into it a little bit too.

I'm like that.
    I am The Batman.
  • hydro
    • Oct 2005

Re: Brian Brohm takes first team snaps

Put HHurricane on suicide watch!
    BERNIAC!

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

even if someone does read into it, who cares? None of our QB's are good enough to win and QB will be our #1 priority next off-season, period.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
        even if someone does read into it, who cares? None of our QB's are good enough to win and QB will be our #1 priority next off-season, period.
        You have 0 confidence that Chan can get something out of one of these guys? I am not saying I am overly confident but I hold out a small amount of hope.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
          I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
          You have 0 confidence that Chan can get something out of one of these guys? I am not saying I am overly confident but I hold out a small amount of hope.
          I don't know what persona I do admire the most, the real Thrum or the facebook Corey.
          The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• hydro
            • Oct 2005

Hope isn't in Op's vocabulary. He is not capable of hoping.
            BERNIAC!

Comment

• BillsWin
              man amongst boys
              • Oct 2008

I agree with OP that so far, from what we've seen from these QBs, they aren't very good. Of course, some people may still hold out hope for Gailey to get something out of Edwards or Brohm but to be honest with our tackles, they may not get a good chance.

I'd say we are almost certain to go QB and LT with our top two picks next season.

From camp indications, our run blocking (especially inside) isn't bad. But, our pass protection is awful.

If I were the GM, I'd give up Schobel and a 3rd or 4th to San Diego for McNeil.

But that's just me. I really think we need a LT and soon.
              I am The Batman.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

I think Chan will get more out of them than Dick will. But Brohm just doesn't have the skills for the NFL, Fitzy is a career back-up, and whatever chance Trent had is ruined because he's shell-shocked due to Jauron's incompetence.

And Brown is unknown, but it's rare that 6th round QB's become quality starters in the NFL.

Even with better coaching, I just don't see any of these guys being the answer at QB.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by hydrosmak
                  He's just realistic...

Good for Brohm. I am reading into it. It was only a matter of time anyway. Brohm will be the QB.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by BillsWin
                    I agree with OP that so far, from what we've seen from these QBs, they aren't very good. Of course, some people may still hold out hope for Gailey to get something out of Edwards or Brohm but to be honest with our tackles, they may not get a good chance.

I'd say we are almost certain to go QB and LT with our top two picks next season.

From camp indications, our run blocking (especially inside) isn't bad. But, our pass protection is awful.

BW, with all due respect, everybody was "certain" we would have to go QB and LT with our first two pics this year...well, of course, except for Buddy Nix.

Actually the reports on Brohm sound encouraging to me.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by hydrosmak
                      not entirely correct.

I hope the Bills do well every single year.

I'm incapable of believing that it will actually happen until I see some evidence to suggest it.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BillsWin
                        man amongst boys
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Beebe's Kid
                        BW, with all due respect, everybody was "certain" we would have to go QB and LT with our first two pics this year...well, of course, except for Buddy Nix.

Actually the reports on Brohm sound encouraging to me.
                        True. Very true.

I have also heard good things about Brohm. Him getting first team reps is kind of cool. Maybe this competition goes into the preseason. It would make me want to watch!
                        I am The Batman.

Comment

• Prov401
                          President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
                          • Aug 2008

I'm confused here. I'm reading a ton of conflicting reports during these first 5 days of camp. I've heard Brohm looks terrible, I've heard Brohm has the weakest arm. I've also heard that Brohm has the strongest arm. Brohm has the most zip. Brohm has threaded the needle quite a few times. Brohm is actually looking like the best QB.

And on top of all these reports, Chris Brown is even worse at reporting how the QB race is looking.

Can somebody please tell me, or us, how Brohm has actually looked during camp?

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by BillsWin

Can you clarify what you mean when you state that our QBs have not shown us anything? Do you mean in 2009? In OTAs? In Camp? 2009 I can agree. OTAs and training camp unless you are watching all of it I don't think you can judge yet. Please don't tell me you are forming your opinion based on 10 seconds video clips on BB.com.

PTR
                            10 Commandments of the D
                            1. Never stop Rocking.
                            2. Legalize all drugs.
                            3. Quit your day job.
                            4. All Religion should be taxed.
                            5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
                            6. F**k her gently.
                            7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
                            8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
                            9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
                            10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by TE2Hard-E81
                              I'm confused here. I'm reading a ton of conflicting reports during these first 5 days of camp. I've heard Brohm looks terrible, I've heard Brohm has the weakest arm. I've also heard that Brohm has the strongest arm. Brohm has the most zip. Brohm has threaded the needle quite a few times. Brohm is actually looking like the best QB.

And on top of all these reports, Chris Brown is even worse at reporting how the QB race is looking.

Can somebody please tell me, or us, how Brohm has actually looked during camp?
                              Mostly it's the peanut gallery who sees one pass on a BB.com video and makes a judgement on that.

PTR
                              10 Commandments of the D
                              1. Never stop Rocking.
                              2. Legalize all drugs.
                              3. Quit your day job.
                              4. All Religion should be taxed.
                              5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
                              6. F**k her gently.
                              7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
                              8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
                              9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
                              10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

Working...
                              X