• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HAMMER
    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
    • Jul 2003

Speculation Spiller does not want to be a Bill

Bills are getting shredded by Kirwan and Ryan, no upgrade of O-Line when we already had two good RB's, Schobel walking, etc. Speculating Spiller is not signing as he doesn't want to be a Bill, can't blame him, I wouldn't want to play in Buffalo either.
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: Speculation Spiller does not want to be a Bill

I doubt thats the problem.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
      Bills are getting shredded by Kirwan and Ryan, no upgrade of O-Line when we already had two good RB's, Schobel walking, etc. Speculating Spiller is not signing as he doesn't want to be a Bill, can't blame him, I wouldn't want to play in Buffalo either.

Agreed- this is what a decade of incompetence will get you. And look at our last 3 RB's- Henry, McGahee, Lynch- Henry and McGahee both ended up disgruntled and traded, and Lynch could be headed in the same direction. At the very least, the Spiller pick gives him cause for concern.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ddaryl
        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
        • Jan 2005

I have watched and read interviews from Spiller and never once did I ever got that impression. In fact he sems the type that will p;lay for any team and plays because he has a love for the game...

I really do not beleive this to be the issue at all... I bet it is guarenteed money and years on the contract.
        Last edited by ddaryl; 08-04-2010, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• HAMMER
          • Jul 2003

Now these guys slap us in the face by putting a Dolphin fan in full regalia on the air from our camp. This is an utter joke, the Bills are truly the bottom of the NFL barrel.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

This sounds completely fabricated. Where are these two douchebags getting this info?

It is a case of 2 years in a row Oakland when crazy with their contract on the player picked directly before the Bills.

Also it is a new regime. Stop pulling in all the crap that happened with Brandon and Donahoe. This regime's goodness or Ineptness is not even determined yet and has not thing do with past crap.

Comment

• mayotm
              • Jul 2003

Unfortunately, many people will take the speculation by those two clowns as fact. Nobody actually reports news anymore. It's just specualtion, rumor, opions, etc. Not only in sports, but news in general. It's annoying!

Comment

• Mike in Syracuse
                • Jul 2002

If Spiller didn't want to be a Bill why would he have shown up for all the off season activities?

I swear, some of you have the brainpower of a squirrel.

Comment

• HAMMER
                  • Jul 2003

Originally posted by ddaryl
                  I have watched and read interviews from Soiller and never once did I ever got that impression. In fact he sems the type that will p;lay for any team and plays because he has a love for the game...

I really do not beleive this to be the issue at all... I bet it is guarenteed money and years on the contract.
                  I wouldn't be so sure, can you think of a worse place to be drafted than Buffalo? No O-Line, two other solid backs so your carries are greatly diminished, cruddy weather, fat ugly women, no nightlife, taxes are high, etc. etc.

Comment

• HAMMER
                    • Jul 2003

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                    This sounds completely fabricated. Where are these two douchebags getting this info?

It is a case of 2 years in a row Oakland when crazy with their contract on the player picked directly before the Bills.

Also it is a new regime. Stop pulling in all the crap that happened with Brandon and Donahoe. This regime's goodness or Ineptness is not even determined yet and has not thing do with past crap.
                    It is not info, it was speculation as I clearly stated.

Comment

• mayotm
                      • Jul 2003

Also, somebody posted a Spiller tweet earlier today. In that tweet, Spiller signed "Go Bills". He probably wouldn't do so if he didn't want to be in Buffalo.

Comment

• Zero
                        Primary Objective: Buffalo Bills- Super Bowl Champs
                        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by HAMMER

Im calling B.S. on this statement. Everything I've hear on Spiller says that is not the type of player he is. Even the things that he said on draft day and afterwards give me the impression that the kid is a competitor and will play for any team as long as he is given the chance to show & prove. IMO he gets signed very soon and this minor episode will be an afterthought...

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR

Funny how Nix was here last year and Brandon, Overdorf, Modrak and Ralph are still here, yet people insist that it's a "new regime."

Funny how people keep insisting that this "new regime" will be different, yet, they're having the same old problem with the first round pick....

Yes, it's speculation and it doesn't appear that they have any concrete info to back it up. But the only reason they are speculating about this is because of the horrid way this organization deals with players. The organization has created a situation where it makes sense.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• HAMMER
                            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Mike in Syracuse
                            If Spiller didn't want to be a Bill why would he have shown up for all the off season activities?

I swear, some of you have the brainpower of a squirrel.
                            Don't shoot the messenger.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Kirwan is a solid reporter. If he's shredding us we deserve it.

Ralph is pretty much a known loser.

Comment

Working...
                              X