X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Spiller's camp must taken Rex's comment to heart

Jets coach Rex Ryan, when talking about the division the other day, singled Spiller out – “The draft pick they’ve got has the chance to be a superstar.”
  • Raptor
    • Jan 2009

Re: Spiller's camp must taken Rex's comment to heart

I agree and the Bills should stop the low balling and get his ass signed

Comment

• elltrain22
      • Sep 2003

I agree w/ Ryan 110%. I can't wait to see this kid ball on the entire league.
      If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
        Legendary Zoner
        • May 2009

Originally posted by elltrain22
        I agree w/ Ryan 110%. I can't wait to see this kid ball on the entire league.
        he needs to be signed to a contract first. i wish these a--holes would just pay him already and get his ass to camp. haven't read the threads yet but if they did release schobel, that should free up money to give spiller.

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
          • Sep 2004

I had the opportunity to watch Spiller a coule times and he is special, your Fo needs to get off their hands and give this guy a great deal, he is worth it!

Comment

• k-oneputt
            • Jun 2009

This coaching stafff had better use him. I don't want to see them dividing touches evenly. Make him the feature guy and not some part-timer.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by k-oneputt
              This coaching stafff had better use him. I don't want to see them dividing touches evenly. Make him the feature guy and not some part-timer.
              He's not ready for that kind of a role, imo.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• k-oneputt
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                He's not ready for that kind of a role, imo.
                Why ? Because the other two guys are so much better ???? Jackson is a solid back but he is nothing special. Lynch has more ability then Jackson but is a head case. Don't tell me Spiller is to small because he is just as big as Chris Johnson with similiar speed.

Comment

• clumping platelets

How does anyone know if the Bills are lowballing him. Maybe his demands are out of line

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by k-oneputt
                    Why ? Because the other two guys are so much better ???? Jackson is a solid back but he is nothing special. Lynch has more ability then Jackson but is a head case. Don't tell me Spiller is to small because he is just as big as Chris Johnson with similiar speed.
                    Please don't put words in my mouth, you defeat your own argument that way. The reason I say that is because for Spiller's career he only averages 15 touches a game (Carries, Catches, and KO returns). That's only over a 13 game season as well, add 3 more games, bigger and more physical defenses and he's just not physically ready yet.
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

IMO,with an OL as bad as ours right now, no one rb should shoulder the load and expect to make it out of the season injury free.

Especially a player like Spiller who will most likely get his number called both in the passing and kick return game. He isn't built to play ironman football. We have enough talent to run a RBC.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• k-oneputt
                        • Jun 2009

Please don't put words in my mouth, you defeat your own argument that way. The reason I say that is because for Spiller's career he only averages 15 touches a game (Carries, Catches, and KO returns). That's only over a 13 game season as well, add 3 more games, bigger and more physical defenses and he's just not physically ready yet.
                        So. you think he is to fragile ? Just because he didn't get the ball as much in college doesn't mean he can't.

If he can't handle it, then it was another stupid top-10 pick by the Bills.

Comment

• k-oneputt
                          • Jun 2009

Also, he shouldn't even be returning kicks. They have plenty of return guys on this team.

Comment

• dasaybz
                            • Apr 2005

He was right at 20 touches a game last year in the ACC. I highly doubt that he's not "physically ready" to be a workhorse yet.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

I'm going to blame the FO and apologize later if I'm wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X