X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Bills camp on Sirius

so i caught a bit of the interview pat kirwin and tim did with Byrd. I have to say i was pretty impressed with the way he carried himself. he seems very personable, very well spoke, and comes across like a leader in the making. they also said he was very thick for a safety. big boy. he had all the right answers and stated that gailey brings a very tough nosed approach.. they had just finished 3 full go goal line drills .. and tim and pat noted that some teams are not even in pads yet.. he said they dont like it.. but they do in a sense because they know something has to change and everyone there has bought in. they loved the guy.

they also talked to stroud. pretty funny guy. i guess the night before tim and pat were at dinner and stoud and some of teh other vets were there with him and all the talk they heard was up beat and positive.. stroud didnt know they were there till later. stroud said the team firmly believes that while they were 7-9.. that 7 of the 9 losses, they were either tied or winning in the 4th quarter and that they can and will correct that and win more games. he also said he actually is really starting to like the DE spot and feels that it could end up being a very natural spot for him once he gets it down pat. he referenced his old teammate richard seymores style of play.

two very good interviews.. then i had to get out of the car..

anyone else have anything to add that they heard?
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • wmoz11
    • Sep 2008

Re: Bills camp on Sirius

Someone at the BBMB did a running transcript of the entire segment of interviews: Chan, Freddy, Trent, Stroud, Byrd, etc...

I forget what the title was, but it should still be on the first few pages over there.

EDIT: Here it is
    Last edited by wmoz11; 08-05-2010, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

re gailey... stroud says he keeps the "people think you guys are last place" angle...gets us worked up
      stroud says enough is enough of losing the fans deserve much better, "were all positive and the best way to do it is to hit someone in the mouth"

nice
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

caller says someone from DRAFT NASTY said bills draft was rock solid
        must've been HH who graded our draft.
        Last edited by justasportsfan; 08-05-2010, 12:24 PM.
        sacrifice1

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Fred - lot more physically than dick..we need that. did goal line only 1 ot 2 last year

Trent - was wondering last year why run 4-3 in practice when we face 3-4 in division...def help now running 3-4 in practice
          Wow, this was a great way to prepare your team for failure. Yeah, Dick wasn't a problem.
          sacrifice1

Comment

• mikemac2001
            is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
            • Mar 2003

Wow This just pisses me off what a dumbass of a coach

Trent - was wondering last year why run 4-3 in practice when we face 3-4 in division...def help now running 3-4 in practice

MUCK
            FIAMI

Comment

Working...
            X