X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Extremebillsfan247
    • Sep 2008

What are you looking for this year?

We all know that it's likely this team will struggle this season. A new Coaching staff, front office, and a young team trying to find its identity will make it a tough one. So with the prospect of having a bad season looming, what kinds of things will you be looking for out of this team this year? What will you be willing to let slide, and what will be totally unacceptable from this team in your opinion? Is it already too late to be optimistic? or is there still hope that something will click with this organization? These are the questions that run through my mind as I watch TC go on. Your thoughts?
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

Re: What are you looking for this year?

Looking for a strong run game and good defense with plenty of turnovers from our secondary. Finish 9-7.

Comment

• Prov401
      President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
      • Aug 2008

I'm looking for our running backs to pound the ball down some throats, and for a PASS RUSH! on D. Something we haven't had in I don't know how long. I'm also giddy to see our secondary fly. I wish we had a f'n O-Line. I really think we would be wild-card bound if we had an O-Line. I'm also looking for my main man Gailey to scream his head off at some ref when a call goes against us. It's been too long since we've had a passionate head coach.

And, I'm also looking forward to seeing Brohm start.
      Last edited by Prov401; 08-05-2010, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• JCBills
        • Jan 2010

I'm looking for someone with a pair swinging between their legs to be playing QB. That is all.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

If we had an offensive line we'd make the playoffs.

Comment

• bflojohn
            • Aug 2005

Chan Gailey is supposed to be preaching toughness, so there is a GOOD start! More attention to detail on offense, such as limiting the false starts is a point of emphases too, so another thing I'll be paying attention to. Fundamental football.... I.E. better blocking, tackling, and execution are keys to me, going forward. Next year is the hump year possibly, but a great effort this year could excelarate the growth of this team. Should be exciting, at least it is to me!!!

Comment

• bigbub2352
              • Feb 2005

to be honest i want us to lose not big ut lose so we can get a top 5 pick and get ourselves a legit QB what i seen last night was shockingly depressing...use FA to address LT and RT and move Wood inside to Center and get a G in the draft
              XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                to be honest i want us to lose not big ut lose so we can get a top 5 pick and get ourselves a legit QB what i seen last night was shockingly depressing...use FA to address LT and RT and move Wood inside to Center and get a G in the draft
                If we had tackles would our QBs be that bad?

Based on what you saw last night was the bad play based on being rushed or the lack of talent from Edwards,etc.

Comment

• trapezeus
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

i just want a core to emerge. players who are young and have some talent, i want to see them come through. i'm fine with 3-13. i even applaud it to get a real qb.

but i think if we see bad coaching decisions, play not to lose, general confusion and lack of answers and the same mistakes repeating themselves, then nothing has changed. that will be unacceptable and if it happens early in the season, i'll have to protect my fragile heart and limit how much of the games i watch.

Comment

• Commissioner
                    • Dec 2004

I'm hoping for at least an AVERAGE OFFENSE.

I expect a year of RUN, RUN, Playaction pass, quick slant passes.
                    Draft Gabbert at #3!

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                      Peterman Sucks!
                      • Mar 2006

Looking for some players who can show they belong in a 3-4 defense.

Looking to see some flashy moves from Spiller to justify picking him so high.

Looking for Lynch to be traded before it's too late.

Record unimportant this year as it certainly will be bad but looking to see some improvement on offense and defense from what we're seeing right now.

Looking at getting a franchise QB in the offseason.

Comment

• CAbills
                        • Jul 2004

Improvement. Want to see that we are heading in right direction, regardless of record. Then improve o-line, receiver, and Franchise QB
                        Lets Go Buffalo!
                        Boiler Up!

Comment

• Akhippo
                          • Nov 2002

As said:
                          Looking for a core. More haves than have nots. The interior line, Byrd, Spiller, Hardy and Johnson, and hopefully our picks this year.

A framework for an aggressive defense. Ill take getting burned this year if we also see big hits, big stops, and big plays. Lets get this year of 34 under our belt and improve.

Some sort of creativity on offense. I know it will be bad, but hopefully not predictable.

Leading to us drafting (finally) a franchise QB and hopefully a LT next year.

I think with a solid D in its second year and our running backs that a young QB would succeed.
                          Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                            Making Spirits Bright
                            • Mar 2006

I'm looking for a Superbowl win.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                              Will not tolerate vandalism.
                              • Apr 2006

I'll continue to look for the same thing I look for every year: playoffs. It's been too long to not reach them.

Not saying I'll find it, but I will keep looking for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X