PDA

View Full Version : something to prove

DELTRON
09-05-2002, 01:07 PM
hi.im new to the board.i need my bills fix.i hope im in the right spot.
am i being realistic in expecting drew bledsoe to carry this team to unimaginable heights?his demeanor exudes confidence and he appears to be carrying this huge chip on his shoulders.he lost his spot on his former team due to injury, to a rookie who led them to a title.buffalo is the perfect fit.he craves respect and we all know the least respected team in the league is our beloved bills.everything just seems to add up and all appears to be in place.if we destroy the jets,do we steamroll.

ArcticWildMan
09-05-2002, 01:09 PM
Welcome Deltron! Glad to have you on board with us!!

Earthquake Enyart
09-05-2002, 01:12 PM
The least respected team in the NFL is not our beloved. Detroit, Cincy, Carolina, Arizona to name a few are much least respected.

Otherwise, I'm with ya.

Welcome. Hope your posts don't suck.

ArcticWildMan
09-05-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Welcome. Hope your posts don't suck.

I see you've already met our very own Mr. Congeniality, Deltron :D

:jk: EE :D

casdhf
09-05-2002, 01:24 PM
I think we do. Get a win under our belt and the pressure will be alot less

DELTRON
09-05-2002, 01:27 PM
lol,my posts wont suck.earthquakes enyarts taken on the grumpy old fart,senile persona of our good owner.its his call.and his reply did nothing to quench my thirst for knowledge from knowledgable fans.its an oxymoron.hoping my posts dont suck,yet his reply is void of anything positive,thanks.

ArcticWildMan
09-05-2002, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by DELTRON
lol,my posts wont suck.earthquakes enyarts taken on the grumpy old fart,senile persona of our good owner.its his call.and his reply did nothing to quench my thirst for knowledge from knowledgable fans.its an oxymoron.hoping my posts dont suck,yet his reply is void of anything positive,thanks.

Hehehe....you'll do just fine here :D

:up:

casdhf
09-05-2002, 01:33 PM
its an oxymoron.hoping my posts dont suck,yet his reply indeed, does suck.

:lol:

DraftBoy
09-05-2002, 01:40 PM
I like him already, but as for intelligent posts, I do think it is unimaginable to think Drew Bledsoe can carry this team. We must have a better running game. Better OL play. and must most off all get pressure on the other teams QB.

Romes
09-05-2002, 01:44 PM
Hey Deltron Welcome,

I definetley do think that Bledsoe can exude confidence. I think the offense will excel, especially when they are under pressure (ie. in a 2 minute drill at the end of the game, 3rd downs, redzone, etc.) Don't expect a Rams offense because we don't have Marshall Faulk, but when it comes down to the line, Bledsoe's leadership will be shown.

However that only speaks for the offense. I hardly imagine that Bledsoe has much of an effect over the confidence of the defence. He is only indirectly involved with that. He is not on the field with them and its more difficult to be a leader when you aren't on the field. That is London's territory, it is his job to lead that unit and to exude confidence.

casdhf
09-05-2002, 01:45 PM
I do think he can carry this team. He took a team to the super bowl with alot less talent.

DELTRON
09-05-2002, 01:50 PM
en contraire mon frere.i think drew can and will carry this team.honestly,we stole drew.hes easilly in the top 5 bracket for qbs in this league.that alone has the confidence trickle effect all the way down the roster.the ol isnt as maligned as it has been,we had the human sack generator in rob johnson at the helm,and you are correct our running game has my doubts.are we using a running back by commitee?if the running game doesnt work,should we give lawrence phillips a shot,afterall what better place to earn respect in respectless buffalo.

casdhf
09-05-2002, 01:52 PM
if the running game doesnt work,should we give lawrence phillips a shot,afterall what better place to earn respect in respectless buffalo.

Oh man...you should have quit while you were ahead.

DELTRON
09-05-2002, 01:56 PM
lol,oh man, i figured i was pushing it.

lordofgun
09-05-2002, 02:01 PM
Welcome DELTRON!

I'll be there on Sunday to watch Bledsoe lead us to victory!!

doug45
09-05-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
Welcome DELTRON!

I'll be there on Sunday to watch Bledsoe lead us to victory!!

ME TOO !!!!!!!!

lordofgun
09-05-2002, 02:06 PM
Too bad you're in the Luxury box! I won't be able to meet you unless you come to the tailgate!

DELTRON
09-05-2002, 02:13 PM
ahhhhh you lucky bazturd.im dying.sunday cant come fast enough.its been a long,long hard in between.beer n bar-b-q's n chili n wings n beer and nachos n beer n chiken n someone puking.i love this time of year.were gonna destroy the jets on sunday.all that repressed anger from the rob johnson era of feeling like a bunch of losers to DREW BONAFIDE BLEDSOE.

northernbillfan
09-05-2002, 02:16 PM
Welcome to the boards DELTRON.

Way to handle EE.

All of our hopes are not on Drew. we need a few more tweeks here and there to be a bonafide contender. Give it a year, but I like your exuberance!

Pride
09-05-2002, 02:44 PM
I will be there too! I haven't been this excited since.... well since the 2nd half of the Bills Oilers wildcard game!

I expect big things this year, but only compared to last year. Next year I believe is our best shot at a ring!

Last year we learned
This year we mature
Next year we lead

Its the 3 step process!

Bruce is Loose
09-05-2002, 11:12 PM
Is that deltron as in the music??? If so I love the music!