Chan likes practicing in elements.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Chan likes practicing in elements.

I was listening to Gailey's interview after the night practice and he was really happy to get the chance to practice in the rain. He felt that it was important for the team to play with the wet football and it will help them in the long run. Man, the more this guy talks, the more I hate Dickey. It is so obvious that we had possibly the worst NFL coach in this league's history. No wonder this team looked like crap on Sundays...they never practiced in pads, never practiced in the weather and never had a real gameplan on offense. How the hell did we go 7-9 under Dickey...we should have been 1-15 or 0-16!
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: Chan likes practicing in elements.

jauron didn't like :

1. to practice in pads
    2. to run goalline drills
    3. to practice in the elements.

feel free to add on. whoever was in charge of keeping him in place for 4 years should be paddled with a spiked paddle.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
      jauron didn't like :

1. to practice in pads
      2. to run goalline drills
      3. to practice in the elements.

feel free to add on. whoever was in charge of keeping him in place for 4 years should be paddled with a spiked paddle.
      4. to run two-a-days or anything else that might make the players, you know, break a sweat.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• don137
        • Jul 2002

I would like to see the team practice outside in November and December as well and none of this practicing in the cozy confines of the fieldhouse. With Jauron this team just did not seem to play with a home field advantage the past few years due to the elements.

Comment

• Demon
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Nighthawk
          I was listening to Gailey's interview after the night practice and he was really happy to get the chance to practice in the rain. He felt that it was important for the team to play with the wet football and it will help them in the long run. Man, the more this guy talks, the more I hate Dickey. It is so obvious that we had possibly the worst NFL coach in this league's history. No wonder this team looked like crap on Sundays...they never practiced in pads, never practiced in the weather and never had a real gameplan on offense. How the hell did we go 7-9 under Dickey...we should have been 1-15 or 0-16!
          Yeah def. On top of that, i saw on the news last night they said the team had one of it's best practices of camp and TBN says Edwards was lights out too. http://blogs.buffalonews.com/billboa...t-session.html
          Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
            Great post! From watching how Gailey does things in camp and hearing him speak, it really makes me hate Dick Jauron with a passion. He's the worst coach we've ever had, IMo.

Comment

• mikemac2001
              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
              • Mar 2003

dick didn't like to practice against the 3-4 defense dumbass

MUCK
              FIAMI

Comment

• raphael120
                Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                • Oct 2005

would love for a reporter to ask Chan if they'll practice in the snow

Comment

• Hogwasher
                  • Aug 2010

He sucks, dick. Teams coming from a southern climate to a northern one when the temperature is lower than 30 degrees after December 12 have a greater than 90% chance of losing, and Dick wanted to practice like a dome team.

Comment

• ddaryl
                    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                    • Jan 2005

Chan, Chan, He's our man !!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by don137
                      I would like to see the team practice outside in November and December as well and none of this practicing in the cozy confines of the fieldhouse. With Jauron this team just did not seem to play with a home field advantage the past few years due to the elements.
                      There is a thin line between doing something that benefits your team and doing something that doesnt. Practicing outside in near or below freezing temps can lead to all kinds of illnesses and such that we don't need spreading around the locker room.
                      COMING SOON...
                      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• jamze132
                        Don’t hate…
                        • Jun 2003

Gailey knows football. Jauron knows douching.

Comment

• Turf
                          • Jul 2002

I don't think the talent on this team is as bad as everyone thinks.
                          Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                            Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Demon
                            Yeah def. On top of that, i saw on the news last night they said the team had one of it's best practices of camp and TBN says Edwards was lights out too. http://blogs.buffalonews.com/billboa...t-session.html
                            Yeah, he looked good throwing a wet football...when is the last time you heard anybody say that?!?!

Comment

• BoyILuvLoznStupidly
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                              There is a thin line between doing something that benefits your team and doing something that doesnt. Practicing outside in near or below freezing temps can lead to all kinds of illnesses and such that we don't need spreading around the locker room.
                              I call BS, this is a myth. Cold weather doesn't get you sick. It's being bottled up inside that spreads the germs.

Comment

Working...
                              X