Ok all kidding aside..Who do you Want to see most in the 1st preseason game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Ok all kidding aside..Who do you Want to see most in the 1st preseason game?

I got to say the best thing about the Bills this year is that at least the preseason means a heck of alot more now that we are in full blown rebuilding mode

So simply put who you most interested in watching this Friday?

My List:
    David Nelson- was impressed by him when i seen a night practice looks to be better than Hardy at this point

Antonio Coleman-Looks like our UDFA could end up being a real find for us..Solid pass rush ability from what i seen at camp

Jaqoue Bell- runs alot harder than Omon did would love to see him land on PS and give us much needed developmental depth

Chad Jackson- wouldnt it be nice for us to find a FA that works out

Shawn Nelson- wanna see growth
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • Hogwasher
    • Aug 2010

Re: Ok all kidding aside..Who do you Want to see most in the 1st preseason game?

So many guys. The easy answer is spiller. I want to see Stroud. He looks so different now that he is skinnier.

Comment

• mikemac2001
      is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
      • Mar 2003

Re: Ok all kidding aside..Who do you Want to see most in the 1st preseason game?

a real offense/QB

MUCK
      FIAMI

Comment

• mayotm
        • Jul 2003

Trent
        David Nelson
        Maybin
        Ellis
        D. Bell

Comment

• cocamide
          • Oct 2006

Spiller and Trooooooouuuuupppp

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Brohm and Levi
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
              • Nov 2009

I am a glutton, so I'll say Trent.

I am not going to buy into the talk about his confidence and the renewed vibe this guy is an NFL QB. I defended him too long, and he gave me too many frustrating Sundays. His lack of effort and overall ineptitude last year was the worst I've seen. I had high hopes and they were dashed, early and often.

I would love nothing more that for him to make me dig out the old #5 jersey, but I am interested to see in Gailey can coach him and help him. A lot of my theories about TE were centered around coaching, and we have a coach with a history of helping QB's, so I am pumped to see how this works out.

The complete crushing of his ego is going to be the true measure here. I am unclear of where I stand regarding a position that requires so much confidence and a man who I considered broken.

I can't wait to see how it all shakes out.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                The Voice of Reason
                • Jul 2007

Schou, Carrington, Troup, and Corner.
                Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                  Will not tolerate vandalism.
                  • Apr 2006

Obviously, the tackles are the highest on my list, particularly Jamon Meredith. They need to show something and fast if this team is going to make it anywhere this season and if the QB is going to make it out of the season alive. Second is Brohm: if he is playing at #3 then he needs to light it up big time. Third, I want to see Hardy make some key catches in the red zone and score at least one TD.

On the defensive side, I want to see how quickly Troup adapts. Usually these are slow developments, but Troup has apparently shown signs of being very good very quickly, and that's very encouraging.

Comment

• Romes
                    • Jul 2002

Trent
                    Brohm

If we are going to have a miracle season its because one of these two has a miracle season.
                    Originally posted by paladin warrior
                    RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                      • Feb 2004

EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE................I dont single out...

But of course my GUY TROUP and a Gator Alumni in David Nelson...
                      Last edited by tampabay25690; 08-10-2010, 07:35 PM.
                      GO Gators!!!!!!
                      GO GATORS!!

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

OT's and defense for me.

Can't wait to see the young guys in action (Troup, Carrington), our FA's (Davis, Tobor and Edwards) and the transitional players (Stroud, Maybin, Ellis, Williams).
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Bosco
                          • Aug 2004

Spiller and Antonio Coleman.

Comment

• BillsWin
                            man amongst boys
                            • Oct 2008

Brohm, Levi, Troup, Spiller, Maybin, Carrington and Edwards.
                            I am The Batman.

Comment

• Realistic
                              • Jul 2010

Lynch

Comment

Working...
                              X