Chris Brown beat reporter buffalobills.com on 103.3 the Edge right now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Chris Brown beat reporter buffalobills.com on 103.3 the Edge right now!

Chris Brown is giving a radio interview with Shredd and Reagon of 103.3 the Edge local radio station in Buffalo:

Was asked right away about Chan Gailey and the difference between him and DJ...he said that camp is night and day and that much more teaching and coaching going on now

Asked about James Hardy...said is running as the 4th WR and is not showing focus or effort and could be in danger of roster spot

Asked about Torbor instead of maybin at OLB said that Torbor is gonna start on 1st and 2nd down and Maybin will be brought in as a situational pass rusher and said that maybin has been extremely high effort thru out camp

Asked about Mckelvin said he looked awesome in OTA's but has been awful in camp and he thinks it is a lack of focus..said he drops a punt a day and has been regularly beat ....not good folks

Asked about Roscoe Parrish said right now Roscoe is the number 3 slot guy and Chan believes he can get this guy invovled and Roscoe has been completely emersed in the new O and has nothing but good things to say about it.

Asked about the Oline said that right now if the season started Jamon Meredith would be starting LT cause bell simply isnt ready but progressing very well..

i may have missed some and i am paraphrasing but u get the general idea

asked about Easley and the call was dropped and they ended the segment..

Sorry guys but looking more and more like another couple of busts in Hardy and McKelvin who i have been calling since the day we drafted his moron ass

Enjoy!
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • psubills62
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2008

Re: Chris Brown beat reporter buffalobills.com on 103.3 the Edge right now!

Chris Brown beat up a reporter?
    "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
    - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

mckelvin doesn't strike me as a bust. i think he's good in coverage his rookie year.

perhaps fielding punts won't be his thing. There is no point in cutting him.

Comment

• psubills62
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2008

Just kidding...thanks for the report.

I don't think we can write McKelvin off yet, the guy still has talent. Hardy, on the other hand...

It's nice to see him being pretty honest instead of being the PR machine.

I'm not terribly concerned about Maybin as 2nd string. He'll probably be in on more than just obvious passing downs, and it's good to see that he's putting in the effort. I think they'll do a 60/40 or 50/50 split with Torbor and Maybin regarding playing time. Maybin should get better against the run as he plays.

Despite all the hype in past years, this is the year for Parrish to show that he's worth anything beyond a 5th receiver spot. He's got the offensive mind behind him, pretty much handed the starting job in the slot. I'd love to see him prove me wrong, but we'll have to see.
        "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
        - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Philagape
          WIN NOW
          • Jul 2002

Clarification on Hardy ... Did he say fourth receiver, or fourth-string on depth chart, as other reports have said? Big difference: fourth string means fourth at ONE of the receiver spots, effectively making him the 7th or 8th receiver.
          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Philagape
            Clarification on Hardy ... Did he say fourth receiver, or fourth-string on depth chart, as other reports have said? Big difference: fourth string means fourth at ONE of the receiver spots, effectively making him the 7th or 8th receiver.
            4th string with Naaman Roosevelt.

PTR
            10 Commandments of the D
            1. Never stop Rocking.
            2. Legalize all drugs.
            3. Quit your day job.
            4. All Religion should be taxed.
            5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
            6. F**k her gently.
            7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
            8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
            9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
            10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• wmoz11
              • Sep 2008

Hardy... who knows.

I still feel McKelvin will be a very good corner in this league.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

This makes me feel good....he's basically saying everything that I have thought and discussed in my reports.

Comment

• Buffalogic
                  Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
                  • Feb 2006

McKelvin is not a bust. He's got lots of skills and he can be a very good corner in this league. There's no reason to count him out yet. He's done a lot more on field than Hardy. Putting them both in the same category isn't fair to McKelvin.
                  Last edited by Buffalogic; 08-11-2010, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

so one bad half of camp and a no preseason games in.. and your calling mckelvin a bust?? are you ******?
                    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                      Peterman Sucks!
                      • Mar 2006

McKelvin is just another ordinary replaceable part.

A nice complimentary piece but not someone who is or will be a horse.

I'm curious what people thought they saw in him in the time he was on the field that made them think he was a star in the waiting.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
                        so one bad half of camp and a no preseason games in.. and your calling mckelvin a bust?? are you ******?
                        watching mamamamamcckelvin mmmakkeess my eye's rain

what has he done exactly? 12th overall pick had a good game against KC his rookie yr and did real well returning kicks...then?

oh yeah was a major target when he was healthy giving up 4 tds in 3 games if i remember correctly..then Chris Brown of all people calling him out on the radio? saying he has been a dissapoint thus far in camp...i guess i have no ground to stand on considering we could have had DRC instead good move Skeltor regime good move..wasnt Hardy the 2nd rd pick in that same draft class...NICE!
                        XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
                          • Feb 2009

Yes, I'm not worried that much by McKelvin. The Dude had great camp last year, I think spending time at the nickle will be best for him. I truly believe he gets his act together and think the preseason will be it.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                            Chris Brown is giving a radio interview with Shredd and Reagon of 103.3 the Edge local radio station in Buffalo:

Was asked right away about Chan Gailey and the difference between him and DJ...he said that camp is night and day and that much more teaching and coaching going on now

Asked about James Hardy...said is running as the 4th WR and is not showing focus or effort and could be in danger of roster spot

Asked about Torbor instead of maybin at OLB said that Torbor is gonna start on 1st and 2nd down and Maybin will be brought in as a situational pass rusher and said that maybin has been extremely high effort thru out camp

Asked about Mckelvin said he looked awesome in OTA's but has been awful in camp and he thinks it is a lack of focus..said he drops a punt a day and has been regularly beat ....not good folks

Asked about Roscoe Parrish said right now Roscoe is the number 3 slot guy and Chan believes he can get this guy invovled and Roscoe has been completely emersed in the new O and has nothing but good things to say about it.

Asked about the Oline said that right now if the season started Jamon Meredith would be starting LT cause bell simply isnt ready but progressing very well..

i may have missed some and i am paraphrasing but u get the general idea

asked about Easley and the call was dropped and they ended the segment..

Sorry guys but looking more and more like another couple of busts in Hardy and McKelvin who i have been calling since the day we drafted his moron ass

Enjoy!
                            Thanks for the heads up. For those who missed it, you can listen to the recap of it by going to this link. http://www.wedg.com/goout.asp?u=/article.asp?id=1912058
                            when you go to the link, click on download this show to listen in.

Comment

Working...
                            X