Steve Johnson
Andre Ramsey
Jamon Merideth
D-Bell
Antonio Coleman
Kyle Calloway
Ellis Lankster
Carry Harris

Out of all, what 1-2 players do you think have the most chance to be a Colston/Brady

I think Chad Jackson so far has looked the best out of ANYONE in training camp, and based on mechanics alone, Levi is up there too

Note- There are a few players that were high picks but struggled and we signed that have little expectations that I put on here, like Brohm and Jackson

BILLSROCK1212
08-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Chad Jackson was a 2nd round pick by the Pats if I'm not mistaken...out of Florida

X-Era
08-12-2010, 09:38 PM
Levi Brown
Brian Brohm
Joque Bell
Chad Jackson
Naaman Roosevelt
David Nelson
Donald Jones
Steve Johnson
Andre Ramsey
Jamon Merideth
D-Bell
Antonio Coleman
Kyle Calloway
Ellis Lankster
Carry Harris

Out of all, what 1-2 players do you think have the most chance to be a Colston/Brady

I think Chad Jackson so far has looked the best out of ANYONE in training camp, and based on mechanics alone, Levi is up there too
Johnson, and Lankster, then Coleman

NextbillsQB
08-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Chad Jackson was a 2nd round pick by the Pats if I'm not mistaken...out of Florida

I stated it wrong. I meant players that basically have no expectations and are just trying to make the team. I put brohm there too

X-Era
08-12-2010, 09:42 PM
I stated it wrong. I meant players that basically have no expectations and are just trying to make the team. I put brohm there tooSame.

DraftBoy
08-13-2010, 07:25 AM
Joique Bell

Jan Reimers
08-13-2010, 08:06 AM
Just working from memory, you can add Cordero Howard, Sean Allen, Dominique Harris, Lydell Sergeant and a few others to this list.

psubills62
08-13-2010, 09:08 AM
Levi Brown
Brian Brohm
Joque Bell
Chad Jackson
Naaman Roosevelt
David Nelson
Donald Jones
Steve Johnson
Andre Ramsey
Jamon Merideth
D-Bell
Antonio Coleman
Kyle Calloway
Ellis Lankster
Carry Harris

Note- There are a few players that were high picks but struggled and we signed that have little expectations that I put on here, like Brohm and Jackson

If you're talking guys who have the potential to become stars in this league...realistically, I'd have to say Coleman. He reminds me of a Steelers kind of OLB - isn't a physically ideal fit for the position, but was super productive against good competition.

If we're talking guys who could become solid starters, I'd say D-Bell, Nelson, Jackson, Johnson, Lankster. Note "could" in bold because I'm not saying they are, just that they could be decent starters, imo.