X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yasgur's Farm
    • Feb 2005

Pretty Good Live Stream site

http://www.channelsurfing.net/ Streams pretty good... Good site for Sabres also.
  • wmoz11
    • Sep 2008

Re: Pretty Good Live Stream site

I put some up in my GDT, too. I always use atdhe.net (good for hockey as well) and p2p4u.net is really good quality if you actually can find a stream.

Comment

• Don't Panic
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Dec 2005

Yeah... have to figure out another plan this year as I am again without DirecTV. I may just pony up for XS for the whole year... the stream was pretty much guaranteed. Anyone know what NFL.com wants for the season streaming?

Comment

• lordofgun
        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

What's xs?

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• wmoz11
          • Sep 2008

Yeah, I've just started hearing about the XS site. For those who have used it; is it reliable? And how much of a donation do you need to give?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

TELL ME MORE ABOUT XS PEOPLE!!!!!

Comment

• hydro
              • Oct 2005

XS Sports

Pretty sure he is talking about this.
              BERNIAC!

Comment

• Don't Panic
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Dec 2005

xs is a guy who has been around here for a few years offering streamed games for free (initially). Last year, he started charging. I paid I believe $10 for the last three games. Not sure what he's looking for to get the whole season, but the stream was reliable for me (both paid and unpaid).

Edit: Just checked it out... $6 a month, $15 for 3 months. So you could do the whole regular season for $21 or the reg and preseason for $27. The stream is Canadian so the commercials are a bit more comical. Oh... he has a Bills allegiance too so they always get priority.
                Last edited by Don't Panic; 08-13-2010, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• wmoz11
                  • Sep 2008

I used to watch his feeds on his justin.tv channel, but those are shutdown most of the time and can be quite laggy.

If he's streaming them on his site every weekend and it's decent quality, I'd definitely be willing to "donate" since there will probably be Sundays I don't want to go to the bar and fight idiot Steeler fans for TV control.

Comment

• xs_sports
                    Bills Streamer
                    • Aug 2008

I used to provide free streams but on the free providers like justin.tv, ustream, and p2p, like sopcast, etc.

I have since bought my own server with FMS so I can sustain thousands of viewers without any hiccups. (and it costs a pretty penny also)

I know some people don't have paypal accounts.. so if you can't afford it or are on a tight budget, please pm me and we can work something out.

This is my third year of streaming the Bills, they are the priority, but I will also have 4 to 5 more games during the weekend including MNF. I also have 2 channels, one being 24/7 365 so I can stream more than one event at a time.

Admin's and mods, you can pm me for a free account also.
                    Last edited by xs_sports; 08-13-2010, 02:14 PM.
                    XS Sports Live

Comment

• xs_sports
                      Bills Streamer
                      • Aug 2008

The problem with all of those sites are the streams all get shut down very quick, especially channelsurfing and myp2p.
                      XS Sports Live

Comment

• streetkings01
                        • Jul 2006

Originally posted by xs_sports
                        I used to provide free streams but on the free providers like justin.tv, ustream, and p2p, like sopcast, etc.

I have since bought my own server with FMS so I can sustain thousands of viewers without any hiccups. (and it costs a pretty penny also)

I know some people don't have paypal accounts.. so if you can't afford it or are on a tight budget, please pm me and we can work something out.

This is my third year of streaming the Bills, they are the priority, but I will also have 4 to 5 more games during the weekend including MNF. I also have 2 channels, one being 24/7 365 so I can stream more than one event at a time.

Admin's and mods, you can pm me for a free account also.
                        If my brother doesn't get the superfan this year you'll def be getting my business!
                        You can call me streetkings

Comment

• wmoz11
                          • Sep 2008

So, just go to the site and donate 15 or whatever and I'll have access? I already registered a username over there.

Comment

• xs_sports
                            Bills Streamer
                            • Aug 2008

Yes, just login with the username you already registered with, or you can signup with a new one.

If you are hesitant about donating, I can give you a free preview for tonight's game.
                            XS Sports Live

Comment

• wmoz11
                              • Sep 2008

Not hesitant at all. I'll be donating after tonight (since it's on NFL Network).

Comment

Working...
                              X