Red Zone Channel Free on DirecTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

Red Zone Channel Free on DirecTV

Now obviously I can't guarantee this will work for everybody, but I read about some others online doing it, and it worked for me as well.

Due to the ridiculous prices of Sunday Ticket and the added expense of now having a child, I had to cancel that this year... but Red Zone Channel was the best part of it outside of seeing the Bills. I called them up and got the retention department and told them that I had been considering switching to Dish Network because they had the RZC and their regional sports package for $7/month. I think the fact that my contract is up had a lot to do with things, but he quickly offered me Sunday Ticket for $20/month cheaper with the 6 month payments... This basically brings the price down to $200 if my math is right. This is almost reasonable, but since adding any expense will land me in hot water with the Mrs. right now, I declined.

He then offered to check and see if they could get me just the RZC. A few moments later, he said "we do offer just the Red Zone Channel, and that would cost about... Well, actually, to keep you as a customer, I can go ahead and add that for free if you'd like". Needless to say I quickly accepted since it was the entire purpose of the call to begin with.

I'd say you probably need to have a contract that is up or close to it to pull this off, but it's pretty sweet if you're not willing to pay for Sunday Ticket, and it's definitely great for Fantasy Football players.
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: Red Zone Channel Free on DirecTV

Nice bro. I cant live without my ricket but if I had to that is a nice way to go.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
      • Sep 2004

Re: Red Zone Channel Free on DirecTV

Sorry about that Nin, but glad to know you get a proper deal that won't get you to money and wife jails.
      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

Working...
      X