X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hdeep9213
    • Sep 2008

Chan pulled a Jauron move

I find it a bit hard believe the Bills are really this bad of a team..the only explanation I have was that like Dick, Chan did not prepare the team for the Redskins...I could be totally wrong but I just felt the package were all f'ed up on defense..we had huge gaps all over the defense..Corner looked lost all game..didnt know who to pick up..Offensively, we really didnt do much..I would say that has to be a bit of both the 3 injurned OL along with vanilla play calling..still we did not execute and that is a problem..lets see if we get any better..would like to hear wat Chan has to say...
  • berndog5
    • Jun 2003

Re: Chan pulled a Jauron move

It is preseason, no film study or game planning is done.
    But one thing is it shows how far off the Bills are from being a contender. They are still a young team with alot of low quality at key positions.

Comment

• Matthew11
      • Aug 2010

Re: Chan pulled a Jauron move

Very little game planning is done for the opening pre-season game and what you see is mostly base packages. This really has little to do with coaching efficiency (yet, anyway).

There are still a few concerns though, primarily with our lack of athleticism. Some Bills starters were in as late as halfway through the second quarter, when the Redskins were starting to cycle in their depth guys or guys who won't make the team, and Buffalo still looked physically outmatched. Even against the Redskins depth guys, several Bills starters got worked.

Another cause for concern are the penalties and mistakes. I know Howard and Chambers won't be starting, and, if everything goes according to plan (does anything ever go according to plan?) won't see much field time this year, but my god, those guys are a clumsy, stupid mess.

Chambers and Howard tonight made 2009 Demetrius Bell look competent, and that is saying something. The dropped punts, Trent tunneling balls to his receivers -- none of these things are coaching, and very big concerns.

Comment

Working...
      X