X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hdeep9213
    • Sep 2008

Chan "We played like *****"

anyone else want him to say that...what an awful performance by the Bills..I want a coach to call a spade a spade and not sugar coat everything..I would have a ton of respect for Chan if in his conference call he said..guys we played like crap...no one on the team played well and we need to fix that ASAP and many players we saw on the field today will not be on the roster come next week...now that is what we need..No ones job is safe in Buffalo..not even Lee Evans..
  • better days
    • Jan 2010

Re: Chan "We played like *****"

Originally posted by hdeep9213
    anyone else want him to say that...what an awful performance by the Bills..I want a coach to call a spade a spade and not sugar coat everything..I would have a ton of respect for Chan if in his conference call he said..guys we played like crap...no one on the team played well and we need to fix that ASAP and many players we saw on the field today will not be on the roster come next week...now that is what we need..No ones job is safe in Buffalo..not even Lee Evans..
    What are you talking about? Bell played well.

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Yes, they played like ****. And if Gailey truly wants to get this team to excel, he needs to work them even harder to send a message. They have called his bluff. He needs to stand firm behind what he's preaching, step up, and work this team until they perform. If he doesn't, he loses some credibility.

Just my opinion. I liked his approach. But, if they don't show up and perform like a tough and disciplined team, it was all just talk. I hope he steps up, I really do.

Comment

• Hogwasher
        • Aug 2010

I hope someone strangles Maybin for that late hit, even though it was a soft call. Gailey looked pissed off at half time.

Comment

• BillsWin
          man amongst boys
          • Oct 2008

I thought Meredith, Lynch, Spiller, Simpson, David Nelson, Troup and Joique Bell all had ok games. I was particularly impressed by Simpson. I had no idea he was that fast.
          I am The Batman.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
            Will not tolerate vandalism.
            • Apr 2006

Something like this?
            Jim Mora's famous diddly poo rant with the Saints. This was game 8 of the 1996 season at Carolina. The Saints had a bye next week and Mora did not return t...

Comment

• Raptor
              • Jan 2009

I really dont see how anyone can think we are getting more than 5 wins at the absolute max this year

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                • Nov 2009

I am through with Chan... we have given him enough time, and if he can't pull out a preseason win, on the road, without half of his starters, what can he do?

He inherited an organization that was in pristine condition, and has had since January to impress you tonight, and he failed. Way to go Ralph!!

He has shown he is incompetent, and should probably just fall on his sword in his hotel room.

Comment

• hdeep9213
                  • Sep 2008

That is awesome..exactly what I want ..

Originally posted by Johnny Bugmenot

Comment

• BillsWin
                    man amongst boys
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Beebe's Kid
                    I am through with Chan... we have given him enough time, and if he can't pull out a preseason win, on the road, without half of his starters, what can he do?

He inherited an organization that was in pristine condition, and has had since January to impress you tonight, and he failed. Way to go Ralph!!

He has shown he is incompetent, and should probably just fall on his sword in his hotel room.
                    Thank you for the laugh.
                    I am The Batman.

Comment

• X-Era
                      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Beebe's Kid

You made your point. I'm not saying we should fire him. I'm saying he's on notice that it wont be a situation where we get by with our players overachieving.

Comment

• Dr. Pepper
                        • Apr 2008

wow what a misleading thread title....

Comment

Working...
                        X