PDA

View Full Version : My comments on our first pre-season game

G Wolly
08-13-2010, 11:42 PM
Will everybody chill the F out?

Our first game, under new coaching, with some injuries, with plenty of cuts and moves to make.

Yet every one is acting like the sky is falling and this is a surprise of a loss.

Yes, the team looked scared and unorganized.

Yes, a lot of guys made bad plays and missed assignments.

It's our first game of the PRE season.

I'm not expecting to do much better in the regular season, but give it some time guys.

Commissioner
08-13-2010, 11:45 PM
Let me pretend to be all the ignorant Bills fans...

"I blame TRENT!!.... Let's sign VICK!!"....

G Wolly
08-13-2010, 11:48 PM
Well sure I agree.

But only if Vick knows how to play on the offensive line.

Beebe's Kid
08-13-2010, 11:51 PM

That was good...I want to try...

"Maybin's a bust!... Is Jauron still the coach? ... Trade Marshawn tonight, git'r done, Buddy!"

Buffalogic
08-13-2010, 11:55 PM
The bills looked a lot more worn out than the skins. You can tell Gailey's been beating their ass good in camp. Maybe a little too much. We will see how fresh the team looks next thursday.

Nighthawk
08-14-2010, 12:19 AM

No, you're just a clueless fan...get it right.

G Wolly
08-14-2010, 12:22 AM
No, you're just a clueless fan...get it right.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/3412-1262291013.gif

Nighthawk
08-14-2010, 12:23 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/3412-1262291013.gif

Keep posting...you make my point more clear!

G Wolly
08-14-2010, 12:27 AM
Keep posting...you make my point more clear!

Your ignorance makes Trent play better too!

Keep it up!

Nighthawk
08-14-2010, 12:29 AM
Your ignorance makes Trent play better too!

Keep it up!

Your ignorance with what happened in the game tonight is laughable...you're not worth the time. Go back and watch the game and you will see that Trent sucked...just like Fitz did.

G Wolly
08-14-2010, 12:30 AM
Your ignorance with what happened in the game tonight is laughable...you're not worth the time. Go back and watch the game and you will see that Trent sucked...just like Fitz did.

Oh.

Now Trent AND Fitz sucked. I thought everything was Trent's fault.

You go back and watch that O-line.

Nighthawk
08-14-2010, 12:32 AM
Oh.

Now Trent AND Fitz sucked. I thought everything was Trent's fault.

You go back and watch that O-line.

Umm, where did I say everything was Trent's fault??? You might want to go back and read again. I just posted that Trent still sucks moosecock and it probably won't change. You and the Commish are the ones making excuses for his play!

Mr. Pink
08-14-2010, 01:04 AM
Vick would perform a lot better than any QB we have on our roster. He'd also take more sacks because he'd run around a lot trying to make something happen.

G Wolly
08-14-2010, 01:08 AM
Vick would perform a lot better than any QB we have on our roster. He'd also take more sacks because he'd run around a lot trying to make something happen.

Looks like we have another rational football fan on the boards.

Welcome to the exclusive club.

Mr. Pink
08-14-2010, 01:36 AM
Looks like we have another rational football fan on the boards.

Welcome to the exclusive club.

It shouldn't take much to see that.

Vince Young would do a lot better here too.

Any QB who can make and extend plays with their legs is a QB that this team sorely needs right now until the offensive line gets shored up.

Of course any of those guys, will take more sacks because they'll try to get away from the pressure to make something happen.

Mike
08-14-2010, 05:35 AM
Will everybody chill the F out?

Our first game, under new coaching, with some injuries, with plenty of cuts and moves to make.

Yet every one is acting like the sky is falling and this is a surprise of a loss.

Yes, the team looked scared and unorganized.

Yes, a lot of guys made bad plays and missed assignments.

It's our first game of the PRE season.

I'm not expecting to do much better in the regular season, but give it some time guys.

Why is that we were the ones that looked awful? Slot of the members on this board are experts at putting on the rose colored glasses. All of the reasons/excuses pertain to the Skins even more so than they did to us, so by default you can not use them as a legitimate reason, and here is what I mean:
1) Skins also have a new head coach
2) skins also have a new offensive and defensive systems.
3) they too are going from a 4-3 to a 3-4
4) they too sucked last year, more than a us as well
5) their loin also was on of the worst last year
6) they have a new aging QB that shredded us in a new system under a new coach playing with players he has never plated before!

There is only one real reason why they loomed so
Much better than us, and that is because they were the better more talented team.

Face it people, we don't have the taken to compete, it's that simple. No matter what anyone does, you sometimes turn a turd sandwich into a chucked sandwich!

What you can do is take off the rise colored glasses realize you've been eating tied sandwiches and try to change. Throw away the turd sandwich and your hopes that it will one day, with the right spices and the right chef become a chicken sandwich! All the great coached know this, and this is why a Bill Parcells type guts half the roster to loosing team when
He joins them! The great ones throw away the **** and use the right ingredients?