PDA

View Full Version : It's Obvious... Trent lost us this game...

Commissioner
08-14-2010, 12:00 AM
The team looked so bad tonight because clearly Trent Edwards is not ready to lead an NFL team.

Seriously... he didn't block Orakpo the 1st two drives... he didn't run the right routes... He didn't pick up the blitzers.

and on defense... he didn't plug holes or make tackles....

Infact... what the hell was Trent thinking when he roughed Donovan McNabb on that 3rd and 8 play? If it weren't for Trent the defense would have been off the field.

G Wolly
08-14-2010, 12:01 AM
I see what you did there.

I like it.

Let's pack it in for the season.

There's no way we could get any better right?

Beebe's Kid
08-14-2010, 12:06 AM
Way to be cheap, Ralph!

He also threw a screen pass, doesn't he know the message board warriors only wanted to see throws of 25 yds or more?!?!

It's our money that they old man has in his mattress!! It's the Kool-Aid!!!

better days
08-14-2010, 12:09 AM
The team looked so bad tonight because clearly Trent Edwards is not ready to lead an NFL team.

Seriously... he didn't block Orakpo the 1st two drives... he didn't run the right routes... He didn't pick up the blitzers.

Infact... what the hell was Trent thinking when he roughed Donovan McNabb on that 3rd and 8 play? If it weren't for Trent the defense would have been off the field.

Well at least you got the 1st sentence correct.

Nighthawk
08-14-2010, 12:12 AM
If you can't see that Trent sucks, then you're clueless.

G Wolly
08-14-2010, 12:12 AM
And which of our quarterbacks is better?

Nighthawk
08-14-2010, 12:13 AM
And which of our quarterbacks is better?

Trent sucks...PERIOD!

Commissioner
08-14-2010, 12:14 AM
Trent sucks...PERIOD!

and how do you feel about the other 2 that displayed their impressive skills tonight?

G Wolly
08-14-2010, 12:15 AM
Trent sucks...PERIOD!

Way to avoid the question

:rolleyes:

Commissioner
08-14-2010, 12:16 AM
i forgot... Trent also couldn't tackle on special teams and gave up the return for a TD.

Commissioner
08-14-2010, 12:17 AM
The Music City Miracle was Trent Edwards fault!!!!!

and its Trents fault DeHaven gave up another TD on his first game back!!

Nighthawk
08-14-2010, 12:17 AM
Way to avoid the question

:rolleyes:

Ok, tell me why he is good in your mind? It doesn't mean **** that none of the QB's who played tonight were better and it doesn't change the fact that Trent sucks.

Nighthawk
08-14-2010, 12:18 AM
i forgot... Trent also couldn't tackle on special teams and gave up the return for a TD.

Wow, watching the clueless posters post is pretty funny!

G Wolly
08-14-2010, 12:19 AM
Ok, tell me why he is good in your mind? It doesn't mean **** that none of the QB's who played tonight were better and it doesn't change the fact that Trent sucks.

You aren't defending your argument very well.

He's good because he's a smart guy and he works hard.

It doesn't always translate into throwing the ball perfectly.

And yes, it does mean **** that none of our QBs were better.

Either group them all together in the category of "suck" or come up with a better reason to single out Trent.

better days
08-14-2010, 12:22 AM

Why don't you admit what Trent REALLY did & did not do? Like overthrowing a wide open receiver, failing to get a single 3rd down conversion, throwing a terrible int. etc, etc.

0 TD's
1 INT

Trent looks the same as he did last year. You know, when he lost his job to Fitz.

Nighthawk
08-14-2010, 12:22 AM

Either group them all together in the category of "suck" or come up with a better reason to single out Trent.

Dude, you make no sense...are you seriously defending this douchebag by saying he works hard??? Are you f'n serious? Oh, and why is he smart? I haven't seen one smart thing from him...where the f**k do you get that? All of our QB's blow right now and trying to defend Trent is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen anyone do on this board. He sucks and our QB situation is going to be brutal this year.

Commissioner
08-14-2010, 12:25 AM
Why don't you admit what Trent REALLY did & did not do? Like overthrowing a wide open receiver, failing to get a single 3rd down conversion, throwing a terrible int. etc, etc.

0 TD's
1 INT

Trent looks the same as he did last year. You know, when he lost his job to Fitz.

Trent wasn't perfect... but he looked better than anyone else on the team.... besides maybe Lynch.

from everything i'm reading... from ignorant fans... Trent is the reason why the Bills suck.

People need to wake up and stop being so ignorant.

G Wolly
08-14-2010, 12:25 AM
Dude, you make no sense...are you seriously defending this douchebag by saying he works hard??? Are you f'n serious? Oh, and why is he smart? I haven't seen one smart thing from him...where the f**k do you get that? All of our QB's blow right now and trying to defend Trent is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen anyone do on this board. He sucks and our QB situation is going to be brutal this year.

You can be smart and know a lot about the game, without being a Pro Bowl player.

Plus a QB can't do his work properly without the right blocks in front of him to give him time, take a look at Brady and the Patriots.

Perhaps it's not the QB and it's the line you need to be mad about.

Nighthawk
08-14-2010, 12:26 AM
Trent wasn't perfect... but he looked better than anyone else on the team.... besides maybe Lynch.

from everything i'm reading... from ignorant fans... Trent is the reason why the Bills suck.

People need to wake up and stop being so ignorant.

Are you f'n serious???? What game did you watch??? Holy crap...I seriously cannot believe you are posting this stuff!

Nighthawk
08-14-2010, 12:27 AM
You can be smart and know a lot about the game, without being a Pro Bowl player.

Plus a QB can't do his work properly without the right blocks in front of him to give him time, take a look at Brady and the Patriots.

Perhaps it's not the QB and it's the line you need to be mad about.

Ummm, his protection was not that bad...his throws were horrible...as were Fitz's...what game did you watch?

G Wolly
08-14-2010, 12:28 AM
Are you f'n serious???? What game did you watch??? Holy crap...I seriously cannot believe you are posting this stuff!

You finally posted a reasonable response.

You're right, Trent wasn't the best player out there.

That Brian Moorman kid is pretty solid.

Nighthawk
08-14-2010, 12:30 AM
You finally posted a reasonable response.

You're right, Trent wasn't the best player out there.

That Brian Moorman kid is pretty solid.

Our QB's were horrible tonight and it was not the OL fault. They couldn't make an f'n 8 yard throw without tossing it into the ground. They were horrible, no matter how you spin it.

Commissioner
08-14-2010, 12:33 AM

Tell me who was better???

Don't say "are you f'n serious?".... tell me who was better *****?
post edited, please refrain from personal attacks. nbf

Commissioner
08-14-2010, 12:35 AM
Ummm, his protection was not that bad...his throws were horrible...as were Fitz's...what game did you watch?

Go watch the tape of the last two drives and tell me what passes he threw where he didn't get clobbered.

Nighthawk
08-14-2010, 12:35 AM
Tell me who was better???

Don't say "are you f'n serious?".... tell me who was better *****?

I see that you can't read...I said they were all horrible and they were all part of the reason that we suck. Do you have a reading problem?

Nighthawk
08-14-2010, 12:36 AM
Go watch the tape of the last two drives and tell me what passes he threw where he didn't get clobbered.

You're funny...ignorant...but funny.

Commissioner
08-14-2010, 12:37 AM
I see that you can't read...I said they were all horrible and they were all part of the reason that we suck. Do you have a reading problem?

If you knew anything about football... you would know the whole problem with the team tonight had nothing to do with skill positions... it was all offensive and defensive lines.

Nighthawk
08-14-2010, 12:38 AM
If you knew anything about football... you would know the whole problem with the team tonight had nothing to do with skill positions... it was all offensive and defensive lines.

Ha, ha...yeah, OK.

Commissioner
08-14-2010, 12:42 AM
Ha, ha...yeah, OK.

here's a mature response... **** **!!!

post edited, please refrain from personal attacks. nbf

G Wolly
08-14-2010, 12:42 AM
Reasonable response.

Nighthawk
08-14-2010, 12:44 AM
here's a mature response... suck it!!!

No, no...you're definitely right...the OL was horrible...they ran for 146 yards and gave up 0 sacks...yeah, I see your point. I know the OL isn't the best, but you're totally offbase on this one and look silly with your arguement.

Commissioner
08-14-2010, 12:46 AM
No, no...you're definitely right...the OL was horrible...they ran for 146 yards and gave up 0 sacks...yeah, I see your point. I know the OL is the best, but you're totally offbase on this one and look silly with your arguement.

oh.. ur one of the guys that looks at stats... and not at actual live game play....

did you see CJ Spiller get blown up and subsequently trent running for his life and throwing a pic?

yeah... there was no sack on that play....

There was no sack on the plays where Fitz had no choice but to get rid of the ball before the recievers turned around...

Keep looking at ur superficial stats...

Commissioner
08-14-2010, 12:48 AM
...they ran for 146 yard

who ran for those yards??? was it numerous runs over the course of game or a a few runs by backups in garbage time?

Nighthawk
08-14-2010, 12:48 AM
oh.. ur one of the guys that looks at stats... and not at actual live game play....

did you see CJ Spiller get blown up and subsequently trent running for his life and throwing a pic?

yeah... there was no sack on that play....

There was no sack on the plays where Fitz had no choice but to get rid of the ball before the recievers turned around...

Keep looking at ur superficial stats...

I saw the game...the OL looked like an average to below average line. The QB's looked like garbage...what do you want me to say? The QB's looking like garbage had nothing to do with the OL, they don't make Fitz throw the ball into the ground. Sorry, your not making any sense.

Nighthawk
08-14-2010, 12:49 AM
who ran for those yards??? was it numerous runs over the course of game or a a few runs by backups in garbage time?

Spin it brother...spin it. Your losing your grip...keep it up.

G Wolly
08-14-2010, 12:57 AM
The QB's looking like garbage had nothing to do with the OL, they don't make Fitz throw the ball into the ground. Sorry, your not making any sense.

Matt Cassel with Patriots o-line.

3693 yards, 7.2 AVG, 21 TD, 11 INT, 89.4 Rating

Matt Cassel without Pats o-line in KC.

2924 yards, 5.9 AVG, 16 TD , 16 INT, 69.9 Rating.

The better blocks you have in front of you, the more time you have to think and deliver a strike.

Commissioner
08-14-2010, 12:58 AM
I saw the game...the OL looked like an average to below average line. The QB's looked like garbage...what do you want me to say? The QB's looking like garbage had nothing to do with the OL, they don't make Fitz throw the ball into the ground. Sorry, your not making any sense.

I want you to say, "I Suck and know absolutely nothing about football and don't understand what i'm looking at when i watch a football game!"

Mr. Pink
08-14-2010, 01:00 AM

119 of those rushing yards came from Bell and Simpson who were out there when the Redskins 3rd stringers and worse were playing.

Commissioner
08-14-2010, 01:01 AM
119 of those rushing yards came from Bell and Simpson who were out there when the Redskins 3rd stringers and worse were playing.

YUP!! Exactly...

So as much as Nighthawk would want you to believe... the rushing stats are no indication of how good the offensive line was.

Mr. Pink
08-14-2010, 01:01 AM
Matt Cassel with Patriots o-line.

3693 yards, 7.2 AVG, 21 TD, 11 INT, 89.4 Rating

Matt Cassel without Pats o-line in KC.

2924 yards, 5.9 AVG, 16 TD , 16 INT, 69.9 Rating.

The better blocks you have in front of you, the more time you have to think and deliver a strike.

And the more talented players you have around you, the better your results will be.

Luisito23
08-14-2010, 06:11 AM
There's no way we could get any better right?

A decade + of failure, and embarrassment tells me no we really can't and most likely won't, sorry.

Mahdi
08-14-2010, 06:19 AM
here's a mature response... suck it!!!
ha. Yer actually funny. At least yer posts are good for a laugh.

Philagape
08-14-2010, 06:42 AM

Or competently.

Because he's the sta ... er, leads the "pecking order."

Philagape
08-14-2010, 06:45 AM
Pointing how much the other two sucked doesn't make Trent suck any less.

And oh my, did he suck.

Philagape
08-14-2010, 07:04 AM
Let this thread be a lesson on the dangers of drinking and posting. :nono:

JCBills
08-14-2010, 09:23 AM

Orakpo was busy getting erased by Meredith while Trent was busy overthrowing a wide open Stevie J.

ddaryl
08-14-2010, 09:47 AM
last night was not a positive for Trent.. or the entire team for that matter.

It may be one preseason game but after one game I am ready to reduce the number of wins I thought we would have this year down to about 3 or 4 at best.

Hopefully next week actually gives us some hope, but the team was lost for 99% of the game

acehole
08-14-2010, 10:39 AM
excuses excuses....

All the reasons why trent is bad.

I got one for you... he is not that
good ...never was....may never be.

They know this....

That is why he is there....

Draft position.

I want him to start so we can go 7-9.

or 6-10.

We need players and good ones including a qb.

We looked tired last night and it is going to take a while to change culture....
and conditioning.

Sit back and watch the suck fest knowing it isnt perminent.

and soon the golden boy will be no more.

Next year we may have more talent then NE.

Things have a way of eb and flow.

Ginger Vitis
08-14-2010, 11:10 AM
Draft position.

I want him to start so we can go 7-9.

or 6-10.

Hmm I don't think they can get to 6 wins.. And that might not be a bad thing..