PDA

View Full Version : The Problem With Ryan Fitzpatrick

jmb1099
08-14-2010, 07:22 AM
I've never liked Fitzpatrick so I had a feeling we were going to get more of the same with him.
1) His initial series was just awful. No need to elaborate.
2) I've never seen someone look like they cared less to be in a football game.
3) He runs like he has little t-rex arms when coming or going from the sideline.

BillyT92679
08-14-2010, 07:38 AM
2) I've never seen someone look like they cared less to be in a football game.

Trent Edwards?
Though I have to adming Trent's doing a great job with his sideburns and Fitz with his beard.

ddaryl
08-14-2010, 07:44 AM
I'm looking forward to the Brohm and Brown show next week

Trent and Fitz we're pathetic... Our OL was horrible, and our D is suffering because it practices against such a horrible O

shelby
08-14-2010, 07:48 AM
Did anyone really expect Trent to be improved this season? i didn't.

Johnny Bugmenot
08-14-2010, 10:48 AM
With regards to Fitzpatrick, he's as good as advertised: good enough to back you up in a pinch, but by no means good enough to start. That's what the Bills signed him to do-- to avoid a quarterback controversy.

Unfortunately, the fans had other plans.

better days
08-14-2010, 11:00 AM
With regards to Fitzpatrick, he's as good as advertised: good enough to back you up in a pinch, but by no means good enough to start. That's what the Bills signed him to do-- to avoid a quarterback controversy.

Unfortunately, the fans had other plans.

I agree with everything but the last line. The fans did not name Fitz the starter last year.

Trent lost his biggest supporter when Dick was fired & the new HC decided as bad as Fitz was, he was still better than Trent.