PDA

View Full Version : I Will Be Rooting For Brohm To Show Anything Against Indy

Night Train
08-14-2010, 07:53 AM
He's going to play while Fitz sits. Good.

Trentative and Fitz showed they cannot do the job at all. Brohm may complete the trifecta but I'm completely certain of the first 2 sucking beyond belief.

I hate to see Brown get thrown in there too early but last night proved the so called #1 & #2 QB's wouldn't be a #3 anywhere else. We need to see more of Brohm and Brown, plus start watching the waiver wires over the next 3 weeks.

Save the cliches.

ddaryl
08-14-2010, 07:58 AM
Just make it the brohm and brown show at this point... Couldn't get any worse

better days
08-14-2010, 08:05 AM
Just make it the brohm and brown show at this point... Couldn't get any worse

I agree. Trent is in the last year of he contract. Does ANYONE want to see him resigned to a new starters contract next year? Fitz is Fitz.

If we are to watch losing football this season, I am for watching the Bills lose with young guys that may develop, not Trent & Fitz that have already reached their ceiling.

Night Train
08-14-2010, 08:08 AM
Buffalo’s offense did not convert any of their third downs until Levi Brown hit David Nelson for a seven-yard gain on a 3rd-and-4 with 1:27 left in the game.

better days
08-14-2010, 08:12 AM
Buffalo’s offense did not convert any of their third downs until Levi Brown hit David Nelson for a seven-yard gain on a 3rd-and-4 with 1:27 left in the game.

Trents fans like to use stats to argue for him, well that stat is just pitiful & Trent played almost the entire 1st half.