• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

I Will Be Rooting For Brohm To Show Anything Against Indy

He's going to play while Fitz sits. Good.

Trentative and Fitz showed they cannot do the job at all. Brohm may complete the trifecta but I'm completely certain of the first 2 sucking beyond belief.

I hate to see Brown get thrown in there too early but last night proved the so called #1 & #2 QB's wouldn't be a #3 anywhere else. We need to see more of Brohm and Brown, plus start watching the waiver wires over the next 3 weeks.

Save the cliches.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: I Will Be Rooting For Brohm To Show Anything Against Indy

Just make it the brohm and brown show at this point... Couldn't get any worse

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by ddaryl
      Just make it the brohm and brown show at this point... Couldn't get any worse
      I agree. Trent is in the last year of he contract. Does ANYONE want to see him resigned to a new starters contract next year? Fitz is Fitz.

If we are to watch losing football this season, I am for watching the Bills lose with young guys that may develop, not Trent & Fitz that have already reached their ceiling.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Buffalo’s offense did not convert any of their third downs until Levi Brown hit David Nelson for a seven-yard gain on a 3rd-and-4 with 1:27 left in the game.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• better days
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Night Train
          Buffalo’s offense did not convert any of their third downs until Levi Brown hit David Nelson for a seven-yard gain on a 3rd-and-4 with 1:27 left in the game.
          Trents fans like to use stats to argue for him, well that stat is just pitiful & Trent played almost the entire 1st half.

Comment

Working...
          X