PDA

View Full Version : Moats sucks Goats!!!

Historian
08-14-2010, 08:16 AM
This guy doesn't even deserve to wear Hagood Clark's number 45!

That is all.

:down:

TigerJ
08-14-2010, 03:36 PM
I couldn't see the game, but I know Moats is switching from college DE in a minor division to inside linebacker on a professional team. It would have been a pleasant surprise had he not sucked, but that he did is not necessarily indicative that he will always suck. That has yet to be determined.

OpIv37
08-14-2010, 03:39 PM
I saw him make a few plays but screw up a few as well.

X-Era
08-14-2010, 03:39 PM

That is all.

I will only say that there were other players that were still out there that I liked better when we drafted him.

Dexter Davis- 3-4 pass rushing OLB
Ryan D'Imperio- ILB
Dedric Epps- TE
Sam Young- OT
Anthony McCoy- TE
James Starks- RB
Tony Pike- QB
J'Marcus Webb- OT
George Selvie- 3-4 pass rushing OLB
Josh Hull- ILB

Thats just a few.

Jan Reimers
08-14-2010, 03:40 PM
It's a good rhyme, though.

Dr. Lecter
08-14-2010, 04:17 PM
At least he is better than Dwight Drane!

Hogwasher
08-14-2010, 04:27 PM
I am not in favor of bestiality, but I dont think that should affect his play on the field.

YardRat
08-14-2010, 04:34 PM
Trent is spent.

Fitz is s-hitz.

Kirk is a jerk.

Saban would cut Maybin.

Ginger Vitis
08-14-2010, 04:53 PM
Scott should be shot!!!

Hogwasher
08-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Wood is no good, Levitre sucks completely, byrd is a turd, antonio coleman blows rodeo showmen, manalac lacks a man sack, torbor whores more than corner, but reggie loves wedgies. Marshawn Lynch had a hard on for kids, and carrington loves hairy men, lydell sargeant uses penis enlargement...

tampabay25690
08-14-2010, 05:27 PM

That is all.

YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT???

This is his 1st EVER NFL game.....Give the guy a break it's the preseason....

Mahdi
08-14-2010, 06:19 PM

That is all.

He is not good in coverage. Probably because he is new to the inside. He made some good tackles though.

Mr. Pink
08-14-2010, 06:26 PM
He's a 6th round rookie...of course it's likely he's gonna suck.

Nighthawk
08-14-2010, 08:30 PM
Wow, a little bit of an overreaction...don't you think?

Beebe's Kid
08-14-2010, 08:54 PM
BUST, BUST, BUST!!!

More of the same. Ralph was too cheap to draft Ryan D'Imperio or any of the real talent out there. We should cut him, but we won't because of all of the jerseys he will sell.... Another decade long debacle!!!!!!

DAMN YOU JAMES MOATS!!!! Your first preseason game was supposed to be the thing legends are made of, and you blew it, and apparently you blew a capra aegagrus hircus.

I can't take another decade of seeing guys come in here and not rewrite the record book in the first preseason game...I mean it might be a game...that doesn't count...that has no bearing on anything...that you are supposed to use to build on your mistakes...but, seriously, If you can't get up for a preseason game, how are you ever going to make it?

Cleve
08-15-2010, 08:25 AM
BUST, BUST, BUST!!!

More of the same. Ralph was too cheap to draft Ryan D'Imperio or any of the real talent out there. We should cut him, but we won't because of all of the jerseys he will sell.... Another decade long debacle!!!!!!

DAMN YOU JAMES MOATS!!!! Your first preseason game was supposed to be the thing legends are made of, and you blew it, and apparently you blew a capra aegagrus hircus.

I can't take another decade of seeing guys come in here and not rewrite the record book in the first preseason game...I mean it might be a game...that doesn't count...that has no bearing on anything...that you are supposed to use to build on your mistakes...but, seriously, If you can't get up for a preseason game, how are you ever going to make it?

I agree - Pre-season has always been mostly a joke. The outcomes mean little because other than a few series, it's second and third strings vs second and third strings.

However, often the starters could look halfway decent for a series or two before bowing out and letting the fill in players decide the outcome. However, other than the first series of the game, our starters had a dismal performance on Friday.

It doesn't look good - but.... huge changes in the team this year... so it may take a couple real season games to get the wrinkles ironed out. Then we can really start to judge the team.

Jan Reimers
08-15-2010, 09:25 AM
Wood is no good, Levitre sucks completely, byrd is a turd, antonio coleman blows rodeo showmen, manalac lacks a man sack, torbor whores more than corner, but reggie loves wedgies. Marshawn Lynch had a hard on for kids, and carrington loves hairy men, lydell sargeant uses penis enlargement...
Classic!