• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Trent Haters let's get is right!!

Edwards played 4 series last night:

1) His first series was executed well and efficient.

2) In his second series he setup a nice play deep to Johnson but he overthrew it. Johnson looked like he might have got tangled up early but who knows. It was an incompletion and that's all that counts.

3) Kirk Chambers completely missed his blocking assignment. It's actually funny because he is literally standing there blocking no one. Edwards runs for his life but in fairness the INT was a stupid throw. Maybe Gailey is telling him to take more chances but from this set of eyes it's a dumb throw. Bad play period.

4) The thrid series he was pressured and Riley had a sack up the middle but Edwards was able to toss it away as he was getting slammed to the ground.

After the first series Edwards was contantly pressured. Don't take my word for it go back and look. Chambers and Meredith got manhandled. I just rewatched it.

If you want to ***** about the INT I completely agree. If you want to say he overthrew Johnson I completely agree.

If you want to ***** that he missed receivers and he dinked and dunked than you need to watch the his 4 series again because you are wrong. He is running the O that Gailey wants and he can't execute every pass play when he doesn't have time to throw the ball.

***** in peace.
    Last edited by HHURRICANE; 08-14-2010, 09:59 AM.
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: Trent Haters let's get is right!!

the whole team looked horrible... You won't be getting an argument from me... Nobody gets praise from last night

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

One more point. I am in agrrement with the Trent haters that he won't last the whole season. This o-line should get him killed so the fight for the #2 spot is probably pretty relevant at this point.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
        • Jun 2005

He SUCKED along with EVERYONE ELSE!! Get over it! Stop with your damn mancrush on Trentative and Peters

Comment

• CarolinaBill99
          • Mar 2005

Trent still looks like he can't make a decision on the football field. He was a split second late on a lot of throws including the INT where if he threw the ball a half a second sooner it is a nice completion. Maybe he will correct it, but he had the "deer in the headlights" thing going on last night. I will give him another preseason game to see if this is better..

Comment

• jmb1099
            • Sep 2004

For the record, I don't hate Trent. I wanted him to succeed last night or at the very least show something. I know a lot of you guys are annoyed because you paid money for his jersey, but this is crazy.
            1) He hit his dinks and dunks... in one series. Even then he didn't lead the team to a td... same old same old.
            2) He was pressured quite a bit, no argument. But if you're going to give him credit for setting up a long, albeit failed pass play, than you have to give him blame for not adjusting to the ebb and flow of the game. He was given a lot of time to get it right and either did not or could not.
            3) I am all for seeing how he does with a healthy line, but if he continues to perform like he did last night he will not start come week one.
            4) God help us if he does perform like this and Gailey does start him.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BEASTMODE
              He SUCKED along with EVERYONE ELSE!! Get over it! Stop with your damn mancrush on Trentative and Peters
              This is exactly why I posted the facts. I don't love Trent but I'm pretty realistic about his play and what is on the bench behind him. So you can ***** all season about him or deal with it.

The guy threw a bad pick. That's a bad play and there is no excuse for that. I'm not loosing sleep over him overthrowing Steve Johnson.

The people that are saying he was indecisive last night need to rewatch the game. Just not true. The pick wasn't indecisive, it was a stupid throw into obvious coverage.

Comment

• acehole
                • Jan 2006

Trentards get it right it is all qb's fault....all time.
                Oline doent mater...weapons don't mater scheme
                doesnt mater only wins and losses.

Your standard.

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                Edwards played 4 series last night:

1) His first series was executed well and efficient.

2) In his second series he setup a nice play deep to Johnson but he overthrew it. Johnson looked like he might have got tangled up early but who knows. It was an incompletion and that's all that counts.

3) Kirk Chambers completely missed his blocking assignment. It's actually funny because he is literally standing there blocking no one. Edwards runs for his life but in fairness the INT was a stupid throw. Maybe Gailey is telling him to take more chances but from this set of eyes it's a dumb throw. Bad play period.

4) The thrid series he was pressured and Riley had a sack up the middle but Edwards was able to toss it away as he was getting slammed to the ground.

After the first series Edwards was contantly pressured. Don't take my word for it go back and look. Chambers and Meredith got manhandled. I just rewatched it.

If you want to ***** about the INT I completely agree. If you want to say he overthrew Johnson I completely agree.

If you want to ***** that he missed receivers and he dinked and dunked than you need to watch the his 4 series again because you are wrong. He is running the O that Gailey wants and he can't execute every pass play when he doesn't have time to throw the ball.

***** in peace.
                Hated by the stupid..
                Loved by their moms.

Comment

• BillsWin
                  man amongst boys
                  • Oct 2008

I felt Meredith blocked well. Chambers was getting tossed around like a ragdoll.
                  I am The Batman.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                    Will not tolerate vandalism.
                    • Apr 2006

Chambers makes a far better tackle than he does a guard.

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

I can't believe the support Trent still has after that game. He showed he is the same Trent that was benched last year.

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

Johnson appeared to have zero burst on the deep throw.
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• BillsWin
                          man amongst boys
                          • Oct 2008

HH, you are a huge Trent-tard.
                          I am The Batman.

Comment

• X-Era
                            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

I just posted my play by play on Meredith and I totally disagree with this assessment.

Please point to the specific plays where that happened. There were two plays where Meredith got beat and the defender got to Trent on a pass play. Both times, Trent waited until 4 seconds or better after the snap to throw the ball. That wont cut it in the NFL. Count the seconds in your head after the snap. If you get to 3 and Trent hasn't thrown the ball, you should expect pressure and maybe a sack. That's on Trent, not on Meredith.
                            Last edited by X-Era; 08-14-2010, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                              short bus extraordinaire
                              • Jul 2002

you can bet that the Lickers were double knuckled up their ass, with their middle finger, when Edwards threw the INT. acehole has yet to wash it.
                              Originally posted by yordad
                              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                              X