PDA

View Full Version : T.O explains all. Trent sucks.

BillsWin
08-15-2010, 01:03 PM
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20100814/SPT02/8150371

"The thing is out of all three, Fitzpatrick had the experience," Owens said. "It wasn't until he got in there that I started getting more involved in the offense. Prior to that I just felt like I was just there, running routes."

:trance::trance::trance::trance::trance::trance::trance::trance::trance::trance::trance::trance::trance::trance:

Why would I post this? Because I enjoy starting ****. :idunno:

Extremebillsfan247
08-15-2010, 01:16 PM
lol at least your honest about it.... Can't fault you there.

mightysimi
08-15-2010, 06:30 PM
you could also argue that Fitz was forcing it to TO just to keep him happy.

Mahdi
08-16-2010, 06:58 AM
OR we could argue that Fitz wasn't AFRAID to throw it to T.O.

SABURZFAN
08-16-2010, 07:01 AM
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20100814/SPT02/8150371

:trance::trance::trance::trance::trance::trance::trance::trance::trance::trance::trance::trance::trance::trance:

:wail: <---TO

SABURZFAN
08-16-2010, 07:03 AM

no you can't. let BillsWin whine until Edwards is no longer in contention as a starter for this upcoming year.

TacklingDummy
08-16-2010, 07:23 AM
TO didn't know the Bills QB sucked before he signed here?

Mahdi
08-16-2010, 07:26 AM
TO didn't know the Bills QB sucked before he signed here?
I'm sure he thought having himself and Lee on the other side along with 2 stud RBs would go a long way to getting Edwards to produce. He just didn't realize how bad our Qbs really were.

HHURRICANE
08-16-2010, 07:28 AM
I guess the deep passes where Owens was wide open and dropped the ball was Edwards fault.

Plus Fitzpatrick was so good last year that he's fighting with Brohm to make the roster.

The new coaches must be so overwhelmed with Fitzpatrick's talent that they want to save the suspense til the very end.

Romo missed him last year.

TacklingDummy
08-16-2010, 07:33 AM
I'm sure he thought having himself and Lee on the other side along with 2 stud RBs would go a long way to getting Edwards to produce. He just didn't realize how bad our Qbs really were.
More evidence that the QB is the most important position in football. Without one most teams are going nowhere.

The King
08-16-2010, 07:35 AM
Clarissa explains it all... TO just made a statement.

mybills
08-16-2010, 07:38 AM
Trent looked the same last Friday as he did last year.

Mahdi
08-16-2010, 07:39 AM
I guess the deep passes where Owens was wide open and dropped the ball was Edwards fault.

Plus Fitzpatrick was so good last year that he's fighting with Brohm to make the roster.

The new coaches must be so overwhelmed with Fitzpatrick's talent that they want to save the suspense til the very end.

Romo missed him last year.
This thread has everything to do with how bad Trent is and nothing to do with T.O. T.O might have dropped a few easy ones last year but considering he spends the other 90% of the time just running around waiting for throws that never come, it's minor in comparison.

Yer sitting there talking about 6-7 of Trent's throws that T.O. didn't catch, what about the 100s of throws that he never even attempted?

Not sure why you keep showing up to defend Trent, what exactly has he done that is defendable?

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
08-16-2010, 07:42 AM
Here's a newsflash.....The Bills QBs are not starter level NFL players, and TO is a washed up has been; a shadow of his former self just trying to talk his way out of old age. Stunning development, huh? Wait....its not 2008 anymore?

HHURRICANE
08-16-2010, 07:49 AM
This thread has everything to do with how bad Trent is and nothing to do with T.O. T.O might have dropped a few easy ones last year but considering he spends the other 90% of the time just running around waiting for throws that never come, it's minor in comparison.

Yer sitting there talking about 6-7 of Trent's throws that T.O. didn't catch, what about the 100s of throws that he never even attempted?

Not sure why you keep showing up to defend Trent, what exactly has he done that is defendable?

Because I have already admitted that Trent is not the right QB for this team. However, he's the only choice we have right now but people, based on no logic whatsoever, keep trying to make a case for one of the other QBs. Based on what? Because they aren't Edwards.

Fitzpatrick's career stats prove out that he's a bigger Capt. Checkdown than Edwards. This is why a new coach already has Edwards as the starter and not Fitzpatrick.

PromoTheRobot
08-16-2010, 07:52 AM
OR we could argue that Fitz wasn't AFRAID to throw it to T.O.
Too bad T.O. was afraid to catch the ball.

PTR

Mahdi
08-16-2010, 08:01 AM
Too bad T.O. was afraid to catch the ball.

PTR
T.O. is a HoF receiver. Trent ...................................

Mahdi
08-16-2010, 08:03 AM
Because I have already admitted that Trent is not the right QB for this team. However, he's the only choice we have right now but people, based on no logic whatsoever, keep trying to make a case for one of the other QBs. Based on what? Because they aren't Edwards.

Fitzpatrick's career stats prove out that he's a bigger Capt. Checkdown than Edwards. This is why a new coach already has Edwards as the starter and not Fitzpatrick.
Fitzpatrick actually attempts to make things happen on the field. And from what I have seen from Brohm, I like his delivery and the authority he throws the ball with, I just hope it translates on the field.

Really, I think everyone is just HOPING someone emerges and beats out Edwards because no one wants to watch Captain Checkdown sink the ship again.

HHURRICANE
08-16-2010, 08:09 AM
Fitzpatrick actually attempts to make things happen on the field. And from what I have seen from Brohm, I like his delivery and the authority he throws the ball with, I just hope it translates on the field.

Really, I think everyone is just HOPING someone emerges and beats out Edwards because no one wants to watch Captain Checkdown sink the ship again.

I respect your opinion. However, if you are hoping for a miracle the best canidate is still Edwards. Do I think it's going to happen? Probably not but out of the three horses his odds are still better than the other two.

The Brohm fans finally get their wish this Thursday. So let's wait til Friday. I could be wrong.

BillsWin
08-16-2010, 08:18 AM
Quit being such a trent licker SAB. :up:

acehole
08-16-2010, 08:58 AM
BUT WAIT bILL wALSH SAID.....BILL wALSH SAID.....

e=BillsWin]http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20100814/SPT02/8150371

[/quote]

PromoTheRobot
08-16-2010, 08:59 AM
T.O. is a HoF receiver. Trent ...................................
T.O. is a hall of fame pussy.

PTR

justasportsfan
08-16-2010, 09:11 AM
Trents INT is a typical Trent INT. He gets picked making short passes to the sideline. Scary part is that it's those kind of INTs that get returned for a TD.

Mahdi
08-16-2010, 09:12 AM
T.O. is a hall of fame pussy.

PTR
Right. The guy lived over the middle of the field and is 3rd all-time in TDs, yards and receptions and he is a pussy. Makes sense.

Not to mention playing in the SuperBowl with an ankle that was broken 5 weeks prior.

better days
08-16-2010, 10:14 AM

Yes, I would rather watch the Bills lose with ANY other QB on the roster than lose with Trent. Losing with Trent is BORING. Hell even winning with Trent is boring.

starrymessenger
08-16-2010, 12:36 PM

He didn't realize he'd wind up playing in Cinci having to say something nice about a former Bengal.

SABURZFAN
08-16-2010, 09:53 PM

says the guy who supported Lossman for all these years and never had a reasonable explanation as to why he defended that sluggo. :rolleyes:

SABURZFAN
08-16-2010, 09:58 PM
Trent looked the same last Friday as he did last year.

but if he were Lossman, you'd be making excuses for him. :rolleyes:

SABURZFAN
08-16-2010, 10:05 PM
Quit being such a trent licker SAB. :up:

i've criticized Edwards' play and didn't make excuses for him. all of these hypocrites that i have called out can't say that. try again, Slappy. :yawn:

justasportsfan
08-16-2010, 11:27 PM
It's getting harder for me to defend Trent right now.Out of all the qb's I watched at camp tonight, Trent looked like the 4th qb. The other qb's don't seem to have a problem throwing mid range throws and Trent is still Trentative. He also held on to the ball a little longer at times even during 7 0n 7 without DL going after him.

One things for sure Brown has the best arm. He didn't look like a rookie compared to the others. I would love to see him play more.

acehole
08-17-2010, 03:08 AM
i've criticized Edwards' play and didn't make excuses for him. all of these hypocrites that i have called out can't say that. try again, Slappy. :yawn:

Just admit you where wrong about TREND OR TR-INT and we were right and lets move on from this stupid debate. The only reason he is in there is for a better draft position...and everybody knows it except you and a handful of fans.

We said to worry about his arm...you guys said we were lickers.

We said to worry about his high int/td ratio and you said stats smats.

We said he was a one trick pony and you said we where losmen fans.

We said he never won anything and you said he was the next Joe Montanna.

We said he was injury prone in school and you said Joe walsh said joe walsh said.

So the only leg you got to stand on is that you talk smack?

You got no legs to stand on just like yo mamma just laydown like yo mamma.
:whistle: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: