• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

T.O explains all. Trent sucks.

Breaking Cincinnati news, traffic, weather and local headlines from The Cincinnati Enquirer newspaper.

"The thing is out of all three, Fitzpatrick had the experience," Owens said. "It wasn't until he got in there that I started getting more involved in the offense. Prior to that I just felt like I was just there, running routes."

Why would I post this? Because I enjoy starting ****.
    I am The Batman.
  • Extremebillsfan247
    • Sep 2008

Re: T.O explains all. Trent sucks.

lol at least your honest about it.... Can't fault you there.

Comment

• mightysimi
      Buckle me in on the highway of sin
      • Mar 2010

you could also argue that Fitz was forcing it to TO just to keep him happy.

Comment

• Mahdi
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by mightysimi
        OR we could argue that Fitz wasn't AFRAID to throw it to T.O.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsWin
          http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2.../SPT02/8150371

Why would I post this? Because I enjoy starting ****.

<---TO
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mightysimi

no you can't. let BillsWin whine until Edwards is no longer in contention as a starter for this upcoming year.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

TO didn't know the Bills QB sucked before he signed here?

Comment

• Mahdi
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                TO didn't know the Bills QB sucked before he signed here?
                I'm sure he thought having himself and Lee on the other side along with 2 stud RBs would go a long way to getting Edwards to produce. He just didn't realize how bad our Qbs really were.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

I guess the deep passes where Owens was wide open and dropped the ball was Edwards fault.

Plus Fitzpatrick was so good last year that he's fighting with Brohm to make the roster.

The new coaches must be so overwhelmed with Fitzpatrick's talent that they want to save the suspense til the very end.

Romo missed him last year.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                    Unreachable Douche
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mahdi
                    I'm sure he thought having himself and Lee on the other side along with 2 stud RBs would go a long way to getting Edwards to produce. He just didn't realize how bad our Qbs really were.
                    More evidence that the QB is the most important position in football. Without one most teams are going nowhere.

Comment

• The King
                      Without me it's just Awe so
                      • Jun 2004

Clarissa explains it all... TO just made a statement.
                      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                      It was all
                      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Trent looked the same last Friday as he did last year.
                        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Mahdi
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                          I guess the deep passes where Owens was wide open and dropped the ball was Edwards fault.

Plus Fitzpatrick was so good last year that he's fighting with Brohm to make the roster.

The new coaches must be so overwhelmed with Fitzpatrick's talent that they want to save the suspense til the very end.

Romo missed him last year.
                          This thread has everything to do with how bad Trent is and nothing to do with T.O. T.O might have dropped a few easy ones last year but considering he spends the other 90% of the time just running around waiting for throws that never come, it's minor in comparison.

Yer sitting there talking about 6-7 of Trent's throws that T.O. didn't catch, what about the 100s of throws that he never even attempted?

Not sure why you keep showing up to defend Trent, what exactly has he done that is defendable?

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                            • May 2004

Here's a newsflash.....The Bills QBs are not starter level NFL players, and TO is a washed up has been; a shadow of his former self just trying to talk his way out of old age. Stunning development, huh? Wait....its not 2008 anymore?
                            "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
                            --Leo Durocher

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mahdi
                              This thread has everything to do with how bad Trent is and nothing to do with T.O. T.O might have dropped a few easy ones last year but considering he spends the other 90% of the time just running around waiting for throws that never come, it's minor in comparison.

Yer sitting there talking about 6-7 of Trent's throws that T.O. didn't catch, what about the 100s of throws that he never even attempted?

Not sure why you keep showing up to defend Trent, what exactly has he done that is defendable?
                              Because I have already admitted that Trent is not the right QB for this team. However, he's the only choice we have right now but people, based on no logic whatsoever, keep trying to make a case for one of the other QBs. Based on what? Because they aren't Edwards.

Fitzpatrick's career stats prove out that he's a bigger Capt. Checkdown than Edwards. This is why a new coach already has Edwards as the starter and not Fitzpatrick.

Comment

Working...
                              X