PDA

View Full Version : Any news on what the o-line will look like Thursday?

BillsWin
08-15-2010, 06:40 PM
Are Wood, Bell and Green back? I think that could go a long way in helping our first and second team offenses click.

Wood and Green would be instant upgrades. Not sure about Bell... Meredith did a pretty good job with the ones. But Chambers was brutal and there was a lot of pressure coming up the middle on the right side between Chambers and whats his face.

Any updates on these guys? I'd love to see what Spiller can do with the REAL starting line...

Ebenezer
08-15-2010, 06:44 PM
Any news on what the o-line will look like Thursday?

Swiss Cheese

Goobylal
08-15-2010, 10:51 PM
Wood and Green (provided he's learned to cut down on the penalties) will be major upgrades. Bell I think is destined to be a backup.

BillsNick
08-15-2010, 11:55 PM
It will look like crap.

psubills62
08-16-2010, 09:27 AM
I still have a positive outlook for Bell. There has to be a reason that a coaching staff who didn't draft him and has no connection to him continue to name him the starter despite the fact that he hasn't practiced much at all this offseason.

Also, our best option for an OL, imo, would be Bell, Levitre, Hangartner, Wood, Meredith.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
08-16-2010, 09:29 AM
They will look just good enough to give you hope, and just bad enough to get some of our other players hurt.

EDS
08-16-2010, 12:03 PM
I think, assuming no injuries, the middle of the offensive line will be decent by midseason but the tackles will be bad enough that getting two new ones in the off-season will be a priority.

HHURRICANE
08-16-2010, 12:15 PM
I know X-era has a man crush for Meredith that is 10 times the one I have for Trent (just kidding people) but I saw nothing that makes me feel good about him manning the left side. I think Meredith could be a decent RT and that's where I'd like to see him play.

Obviously Bell is still the starter at LT because they feel he's better than Meredith.

Wood is not going to see the field until the last pre-season game.