PDA

View Full Version : Private Memoirs of Chan Gailey

Turf
08-15-2010, 08:49 PM
Christ Buddy you didn't tell me Edwards was so fing bad and we didn't draft a QB. Now my only hope is the 6th round guy, like I can start him over the other two. I'm gonna rip Fitz a new ******* first chance I get. If any player shows so little enthusiasm again as he did I will probably strangle him on the sideline. One good series from Brohm, one good series from Brohm and that lame ass is history. In a hearbeat.

These are the two worst lines I have ever seen in my life, we can't win with this bunch. The offensive line collapses and the defensive line can't pressure a high school team. What the ****. Someone kill me now, I'm a dead man. No wonder Shanahan didn't take the job. How could a professional football team be this bad. What am I gonna do with these guys? Buddy? Why is it when I open the door you turn the computer off? What are you doing in here anyways. LOOKING FOR LINEMEN I HOPE!!

The penailties against this team, I've never see a team so snake bit by the refs. Blocking in the back that 1 million people saw was not called on the punt return. **** called on us was ridiculous. **** me, I could probably put my fist through the wall right now. Can't say anything, NFL fine, can't say anything......

Do we have any football players on this team that DON"T GET INJURED???

Jesus Ralph floss your teeth.

Gotta admit, I love chicken wings.

When do the Sabres start so everyone can forget about us.

OK, take a breath, its going to be alright. Jauron eeked almost 500 out of these guys, maybe when the season starts they'll play like they actually care. Yea thats it, they just don't care yet... yeah...

BillsWin
08-15-2010, 09:16 PM
http://joebrower.com/PHILE_PILE/PIX/FR/awesome_thread.jpg

BillsWin
08-15-2010, 09:19 PM
For the record, I actually got a chuckle out of the thread. I was just waiting to use that photo for something. :up:

YardRat
08-15-2010, 10:56 PM
Looking forward to it as a weekly feature.

Electrici
08-16-2010, 01:29 AM
:comedy:

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
08-16-2010, 08:03 AM
Chan is coherent enough to string that many thoughts together all at once? I think not. This guy is already picking out some new golf clubs, and making plans for the second week of January to be hitting the links.