PDA

View Full Version : tebow

DrGraves
08-15-2010, 10:29 PM
already looks better than every qb on our roster! man we are pathetic.

Hogwasher
08-15-2010, 10:32 PM
I don't really like passing. They should change that rule.

YardRat
08-15-2010, 10:35 PM
I don't really like passing. They should change that rule.

:rofl:

BillsWin
08-15-2010, 11:11 PM
I wanted Tebow. Just not at nine. The Broncos also spent a lot in picks we couldn't afford give up, to move up and grab him. It's in the past anyway.

Billz_fan
08-15-2010, 11:25 PM
I watched the Denver game also. He looked sharp, passes were tight. Firtst play he was in he threw about 30 yards downfield and hit his reciever in stride right in the hands and the bum dropped it. Can't remember his name, #12.

Anyway , they had some boners but Overall he looked good and got a rushing TD at the end of the game.

He looked way better than Brady Quinn IMO. Look for Tebow to displace Quinn in short order. The kid works hard at this and it shows.

We are sad, but we knew that :laughter:

Mr. Pink
08-15-2010, 11:37 PM
I'm rooting for Tebow to make Brady Quinn able to be easily cut.

BillsNick
08-15-2010, 11:57 PM
It doesn't take much to look better than any of the garbage we have behind center.

Mad Max
08-16-2010, 01:03 AM

Why? So the Bills could pick him up?

I certainly hope that never happens, Quinn is very Losman and RJesque, big gun small brain.

No more rejects or retreads, time for a true franchise QB (one with a big arm AND a big wonderlic).

Billz_fan
08-16-2010, 02:22 AM
hehe, watching the replay of the Rams and Vikings,

They put Bradford in 2nd of the QB's and had the 2nd string line in front of him. These guys were whiffing on there blocks and stuff. Kid was running for his life. Not sure why they would want that with the paychecks this kid is collecting. Dang.

Extremebillsfan247
08-16-2010, 05:57 AM
I remember a lot of people talking about Tebow and how he will struggle at the pro level but He looked really impressive in his first pre season game. He had control of that offense. Trent Edwards has no control over this offense and its blatantly obvious. You need control of your offense to succeed in this league as QB or you will fail. That's the dilemma for this team. We don't have a QB that has stepped up and taken control of this offense yet. Until we get that, the postseason will be unattainable every season. JMO

Jeff1220
08-16-2010, 06:35 AM
In the first or second series he played, protection completely broke down and he was about to get sacked...had a defender around his waist, and wouldn't go down. He dumped off the pass for + yards with the defender hanging off of him like a decoration.
Strong kid. Nice play!

tampabay25690
08-16-2010, 06:48 AM

BRADY QUINN looked terrible.........

tampabay25690
08-16-2010, 06:49 AM
I was wondering when someone would make this thread....

Tim is learning everyday....
He needs to learn about Safety blitzing as well...Arm looked good and boy would it look nice if he was in a BILLS uniform for the future....OH WELL

TacklingDummy
08-16-2010, 07:25 AM
I wanted Tebow. Just not at nine. The Broncos also spent a lot in picks we couldn't afford give up, to move up and grab him. It's in the past anyway.
Considering the way the Bills have drafted lately they don't really need them.

SABURZFAN
08-16-2010, 07:34 AM
already looks better than every qb on our roster! man we are pathetic.

no. YOU are pathetic. :rolleyes:

mightysimi
08-16-2010, 07:54 AM
In the first or second series he played, protection completely broke down and he was about to get sacked...had a defender around his waist, and wouldn't go down. He dumped off the pass for + yards with the defender hanging off of him like a decoration.
Strong kid. Nice play!

probably 6 out of 10 times that is picked. I bet his coach is telling him to take the sack.

mightysimi
08-16-2010, 07:58 AM
Wow people love Tebow. Would we be talking about anyone else who played against 3rd stringers and guys that will be working at IHOP next week? Are we sitting here talking about how awesome Sage Rosenfels looked? Or Luke McCown? No we are not.

justasportsfan
08-16-2010, 09:50 AM
If there's anyone who can make a qb out of Tebow, I would put my money on McDaniels. Look what he did with Cassel and see how Cassel has struggled without McDaniels.

better days
08-16-2010, 09:56 AM
Wow people love Tebow. Would we be talking about anyone else who played against 3rd stringers and guys that will be working at IHOP next week? Are we sitting here talking about how awesome Sage Rosenfels looked? Or Luke McCown? No we are not.

I would take Luke McCown in a trade for any of the QB's on this team in a heartbeat.

mightysimi
08-16-2010, 11:14 AM
If there's anyone who can make a qb out of Tebow, I would put my money on McDaniels. Look what he did with Cassel and see how Cassel has struggled without McDaniels.

Or you could put me with Randy Moss and Wes Welker. Not to mention Faulk out of the backfield.

mightysimi
08-16-2010, 11:15 AM
I would take Luke McCown in a trade for any of the QB's on this team in a heartbeat.

Didn't he lose his job on a team that ended up drafting 3rd?

justasportsfan
08-16-2010, 12:16 PM
Or you could put me with Randy Moss and Wes Welker. Not to mention Faulk out of the backfield.

Doesn't matter who you have at wr if you don't have a well coached QB. We had Lee and TO and couldn't do anything.

mightysimi
08-16-2010, 05:40 PM
In the world of possession receivers, TO is not Welker

Mike13
08-16-2010, 05:49 PM
He played like ass.

better days
08-17-2010, 08:54 AM
Didn't he lose his job on a team that ended up drafting 3rd?

Yeah, & he is still better than any QB on the Bills.

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-18-2010, 07:13 AM
I am not sure I get it. I didn't see anything that impressed me about Tebow in that game. I DVR'd it and watched just Tebow. What are you guys watching. He threw two good "NFL throws", one was caught and the other dropped. He threw like four or five dump off throws, and the rest were not good. He had an open guy in the end zone and threw a terrible pass. He also did not throw any balls to his left. I like Tebow, but that wasn't anything more than a rookie in his first game.