PDA

View Full Version : David Nelson

Mahdi
08-16-2010, 07:59 AM
I'm really hoping this guy can be a diamond for us. From what I have seen so far he runs crisp routes for a guy his size. He makes very good cuts and creates separation. I have a feeling this guy can be a Miles Austin for us, who was also undrafted. It really is a shame that with all the established talent and potential talents that we have at WR that we don't have anyone that can feed them the ball.

Let's all pray that Brohm lights up the Colts next week because the prospect of going through another season of less than average Qbing is depressing.

Back to Nelson though, I think he can bump out Chad Jackson at #4 and then eventually go in as the #3 in certain situations.

HHURRICANE
08-16-2010, 08:03 AM
First off, I don't think Chad Jackson is getting bumped by David Nelson. However I think Hardy is in serious danger of not making the team because of David Nelson. Nelson is already way better than Hardy in my estimation.

As for Brohm, I am very excited about him playing on Thursday. Matter-of-fact I can't wait. All of you Brohm fans should be in for quite a treat.

Mahdi
08-16-2010, 08:04 AM
First off, I don't think Chad Jackson is getting bumped by David Nelson. However I think Hardy is in serious danger of not making the team because of David Nelson. Nelson is already way better than Hardy in my estimation.

As for Brohm, I am very excited about him playing on Thursday. Matter-of-fact I can't wait. All of you Brohm fans should be in for quite a treat.
I prefer to be referred to as a Brohm Hopeful, not a fan.

HHURRICANE
08-16-2010, 08:10 AM

As long as I can be referred to as a Trent realist, not a lover.

Beebe's Kid
08-16-2010, 08:17 AM
You can refer to me as a Brohm fan, as long as we are being honest, you are a Trent lover, so let's call a spade a spade.

How many threads have you started telling everybody how good Trent is, despite his doing his best to prove the opposite?

I don't really thing he looked that bad on Friday, for what it's worth.

I had a dream that Chan was at a press conference, and he said something like the fact that Jackson and Lynch go injured after one play each, completely compromised the plan that they had. I know that losing two of your star players, immediately, wouldn't affect most teams, and that it was complete coincidence that the offense stalled at that moment.

HHURRICANE
08-16-2010, 08:27 AM
You can refer to me as a Brohm fan, as long as we are being honest, you are a Trent lover, so let's call a spade a spade.

How many threads have you started telling everybody how good Trent is, despite his doing his best to prove the opposite?

I don't really thing he looked that bad on Friday, for what it's worth.

I had a dream that Chan was at a press conference, and he said something like the fact that Jackson and Lynch go injured after one play each, completely compromised the plan that they had. I know that losing two of your star players, immediately, wouldn't affect most teams, and that it was complete coincidence that the offense stalled at that moment.

I am not a Trent fan but I think he is the best we have. I think Michael Vick would be a much better fit for this team, right now. Trent is a pure pocket passer and he is on the wrong team with this o-line. Honestly, Edwards would be a great backup where they have a good o-line and a vet in front of him.

PromoTheRobot
08-16-2010, 09:30 AM
All I want is someone who can complete a pass.

PTR