PDA

View Full Version : Which buffalo sports team hates its fans more?

trapezeus
08-16-2010, 09:22 AM
Sabres refuse to sign anyone, trade for anyone, keep telling us that the system is ripe with fresh talent.

The bills refuse to fix the areas that need fixing, refuse to get top level front office people capable of doing the job.

Both keep telling us we are so close when it never close at all. Both tell us that the jersey's we currently have are the best ones they offer and refuse to just give us one little victory of having jersey's and merchandise that we actually want.

So which team hates its fans more?

This thread is for fun, so please refrain from the tired and old, "find a new team" nonsense.

Dr. Lecter
08-16-2010, 09:24 AM
I have Bandits season tickets, so screw you all!

TheGhostofJimKelly
08-16-2010, 09:33 AM
I don't think either hates their fans, I just don't think the Sabres give a hoot about the fans, they do care about the $$$$.

Michael82
08-16-2010, 09:36 AM
As long as Tom Golisano makes money, he's happy. He couldn't give a **** what the team does.

Historian
08-16-2010, 10:21 AM
The Bills.

They have one of the most loyal fanbases on the planet, yet mediocrity on the field is all that is expected.

BertSquirtgum
08-16-2010, 10:29 AM
do you mean which team do i hate to love more?

SabreEleven
08-16-2010, 10:32 AM
Both teams hate us equally. Profits are more important than Winning.

Jan Reimers
08-16-2010, 10:52 AM
The Bills and Sabres actually love us. They treat us like s**t year after year, and we keep buying tickets, merchandise and false hope.

Johnny Bugmenot
08-16-2010, 11:17 AM
I think the Bills management is just inept, not hateful. Larry Quinn, on the other hand, is a man full of contempt for the fans.

I'll take the Bandits, though, even though Quinn & Golisano own them, too.

Hogwasher
08-16-2010, 12:32 PM
Trap, I honestly wonder if either organization is making its moves in good faith.

HHURRICANE
08-16-2010, 12:36 PM
I really believe that the Bills are preparing for Ralph's exit.

How the Bills get brought up first every time there is talk about a team moving when the Jags are the most horrific team in the NFL is mind boggling....unless the owner has already made it clear that the team is moving after he dies.

Johnny Bugmenot
08-16-2010, 12:52 PM
HH, with all due respect, Jacksonville would have to make a very significant move across the country to leave their market. The closest markets they could go are Norfolk and Raleigh, but L.A. would be the obvious target.

Buffalo, on the other hand, could move a mere 100 miles and have a new home in Toronto. The logistics are much easier.

ddaryl
08-16-2010, 02:46 PM
Both teams hate us equally. Profits are more important than Winning.

Profits are more important than humanity itself