PDA

View Full Version : Someones Getting Cut!!!!

AustinTransplant
08-16-2010, 10:57 AM
First cuts are coming up soon.

Who are your surprise cuts?

If Brohm Plays well vs. Indie, Fitz is cut.

Shoe ins:
Chad Simpson
James Hardy

Mahdi
08-16-2010, 11:01 AM
First cuts are coming up soon.

Who are your surprise cuts?

If Brohm Plays well vs. Indie, Fitz is cut.

Shoe ins:
Chad Simpson
James Hardy
Simpson won't get cut just yet, and it won't happen till the day 53 man rosters are due.

Simpson is a lightning bolt and makes the OL job easier. He might just make a case for himself to stay somehow.

Tough decisions will have to be made at WR, RB and CB.

AustinTransplant
08-16-2010, 11:05 AM
Sorry, I meant overall cuts not first cuts. Not many eye openers in the first cuts.

Remember when Drew Haddad didn't make the cut a few years back after a stellar preseason!

homeslice5484
08-16-2010, 11:06 AM
How many have to be cut?

homeslice5484
08-16-2010, 11:08 AM
After that game Reggie Corner should have been sent home on a different flight.

Night Train
08-16-2010, 11:08 AM
Fitznoodle ($$ and no arm)
Chad Jackson (dumb)
Schouman (small)
Ellison (small)
Chambers (can't block the sun)

Beebe's Kid
08-16-2010, 12:10 PM
After that game Reggie Corner should have been sent home on a different flight.

Post of the day. I know it's only preseason, but man did he look bad.

psubills62
08-16-2010, 12:20 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I think it would be easier to list the guys we would be surprised to see cut.

HHURRICANE
08-16-2010, 12:23 PM
How or why Kirk Chambers is still on this team is just friggin mind numbing.

Seriously, I will never ever bring up Jason Peters name on this site again if they cut Chambers.

I don't know how a guy that has sucked this long is still on this team.

McGee is a classic case of average on this team not sure he could make a roster somewhere else.

HHURRICANE
08-16-2010, 12:24 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I think it would be easier to list the guys we would be surprised to see cut.

Chambers would be a surprsie cut because every year he makes the cut list and they keep him.

Hogwasher
08-16-2010, 12:39 PM
Maybin is a symbol of the ineptitude and frustration of this team. He is also a cocky jerk. Cut him even though he is paid for.

nateodoms'bff
08-16-2010, 12:40 PM

Seriously, I will never ever bring up Jason Peters name on this site again if they cut Chambers.

McGee is a classic case of average on this team not sure he could make a roster somewhere else.

Terrence McGee?

He is better than average, although his age is starting to show. He is hardly average, nor will he be cut.

And who will replace him, Drayton Florence? Talk about average....

HHURRICANE
08-16-2010, 12:44 PM
Terrence McGee?

He is better than average, although his age is starting to show. He is hardly average, nor will he be cut.

And who will replace him, Drayton Florence? Talk about average....

I was implying he played poorly on Friday night, No I don't think he's getting cut.

nateodoms'bff
08-16-2010, 12:52 PM
I was implying he played poorly on Friday night, No I don't think he's getting cut.

Oh, i thought we were talking about players being cut...

Hogwasher
08-16-2010, 12:54 PM
I heard Trent Edwards gets all emo and cuts himself after bad games.

BertSquirtgum
08-16-2010, 12:58 PM

maybe kirky is the one catching the drool from ralph's mouth and wiping his keister after a prune ****. those are the only reasons i can think of that ralph would still write this bum a check.

homeslice5484
08-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Reggie Corner got abused last season when McGee was out, and he is continuing to get abused.

Mahdi
08-16-2010, 01:26 PM
Reggie Corner got abused last season when McGee was out, and he is continuing to get abused.
I don't know about abused. He got blamed by Theisman on the TD play which was fair but overall I don't think he had a bad game. He had a nice pass break-up that he could have taken back for a TD. Corner is solid, especially as a #4 CB.

Beebe's Kid
08-16-2010, 02:20 PM
Fitznoodle ($$ and no arm)
Chad Jackson (dumb)
Schouman (small)
Ellison (small)
Chambers (can't block the sun)

From all accounts I have heard Jackson is looking good, and almost making the team. Shoumann? Maybe if you say it like Seinfeld..."Hello....Shouman!" Maybe you'll feel better about him. He seems to block well, and I see him as the least of our problems.

Chambers...again, this guy has to have pictures of somebody.

ServoBillieves
08-16-2010, 03:12 PM
Dominique Harris, Rodney Ferguson, Rashaad Duncan, Ryan Manalac, Jason Watkins, Aaron Rhea.

I'm just jumping out on a huge limb on this one.

HHURRICANE
08-16-2010, 03:20 PM
I have to believe that Hardy is very close to getting cut.

Evans, Chad Jackson, Johnson, Parrish, Nelson, Easley (if not on IR).

If Chambers doesn't get cut I have to believe he's Kirk "Wilson" Chambers the illegitimate son of the owner.

Dr. Pepper
08-16-2010, 03:50 PM
who gets cut first, roosevelt or hardy?

AustinTransplant
08-16-2010, 03:56 PM
who gets cut first, roosevelt or hardy?

Hardy gets cut first. Roosevelt will make it to final cuts and get put on the PS.

Albany,n.y.
08-16-2010, 03:57 PM
After Brohm stinks up the city of Toronto on Thursday, he should be gone.

ServoBillieves
08-16-2010, 07:21 PM
I'M DRUNK AND SOMEBODIES GETTIN' CUT!

Jan Reimers
08-17-2010, 08:22 AM
Our WRs have been dropping like flies. We just signed one to have enough bodies in camp. Why would a WR (or RB) be among our early cuts?

more cowbell
08-17-2010, 11:07 AM
If Kirk Chambers is cut, he'll never play in the NFL ever again...................unless it's for the Bills...we'll bring him back to start