PDA

View Full Version : NY Jets

k-oneputt
08-16-2010, 07:55 PM
This team is physical and aggressive on both sides of the ball. Hate to say it but:

They will eat the Bills alive.

Demon
08-16-2010, 07:57 PM
Are you sure, because "coach sal" said Rex Ryan's ego will get old and they will tank..... LOL

Goobylal
08-16-2010, 07:57 PM
Like last year? ;)

k-oneputt
08-16-2010, 07:59 PM
I can hardly wait to watch our o-tackles blocking those edge rushers.

trapezeus
08-16-2010, 07:59 PM
that's fine, only 2 wins they'll get this season.

ServoBillieves
08-16-2010, 08:00 PM
Someone needs to deflate Rex Ryan's ego, and someone needs to break Sanchez's overpaid, overrated wrist.

YardRat
08-16-2010, 08:07 PM
I still think they implode.

VeggieMan14
08-16-2010, 08:48 PM
i bet we split games with everyone in our division

Demon
08-16-2010, 09:27 PM
i bet we split games with everyone in our division

I think you forgot the "jk" and the "lol".

mikemac2001
08-16-2010, 09:30 PM
I think you forgot the "jk" and the "lol".

r u for real

we beat the jets and dolphins last year with dick /interim

and should have beat the pats....

we were 2 mins from doing that exact thing last year and i feel we are better

not at QB but as a team.

VeggieMan14
08-16-2010, 09:35 PM
I think you forgot the "jk" and the "lol". nope dead serious

Demon
08-16-2010, 09:44 PM
r u for real

we beat the jets and dolphins last year with dick /interim

and should have beat the pats....

we were 2 mins from doing that exact thing last year and i feel we are better

not at QB but as a team.

No we didn't.

They lost the games, we didn't "win" them. Jets had Sanchez throw like 6 INT's and STILL we needed to go into over time to beat them by a field goal. And the Miami win..... we played horrid football for well.... the entire game except for the final 4 minutes where Miami fell asleep. You can hope for these teams to have the same kind of lapses again, but very doubtful. Wake up. The Bills will be lucky to get 3 wins TOTAL, let alone get 3 in the AFC East.

Demon
08-16-2010, 09:44 PM
nope dead serious

Well, then maybe we should hang out, because i'd love to have some of the stuff you're having....

Joe Fo Sho
08-16-2010, 11:07 PM
No we didn't.

They lost the games, we didn't "win" them. Jets had Sanchez throw like 6 INT's and STILL we needed to go into over time to beat them by a field goal. And the Miami win..... we played horrid football for well.... the entire game except for the final 4 minutes where Miami fell asleep. You can hope for these teams to have the same kind of lapses again, but very doubtful. Wake up. The Bills will be lucky to get 3 wins TOTAL, let alone get 3 in the AFC East.

Pfffffffft...

Who caught those INT's? Who pressured the QB? Who dominated the last 4 minutes of the Miami game?

The Bills got a W, they won.

Goobylal
08-16-2010, 11:30 PM
No we didn't.

Fine. The Bills lost both Pats games and the 2nd Jets game, those teams didn't "win" them.

Hogwasher
08-16-2010, 11:34 PM
Rex Ryan loves empty posturing, and other posturing that is full of it. The Jets are not good enough to be disappointed with a winning, but not great season, and everyone knows it.

HAMMER
08-17-2010, 01:04 AM
They are likely to beat our azzes.

Night Train
08-17-2010, 05:58 AM
I wish someone would beat Fireman Ed to a pulp.

Beebe's Kid
08-17-2010, 10:08 AM
No we didn't.

Well, by that "logic" nobody beat us, we just lost some games. How do you think games are won and lost? One team usually makes more mistakes, or fails to plan properly, and subsequently finds themselves 1 game heavier in the "L" column.

Miami didn't fall asleep, we put our foot on their throats and closed out the game. That is how that goes. I know it's been a while, but that was a win.

The Jets lost because Sanchez threw 72 interceptions.

All of the dick riding for the Jets is amazing. They were 8-8, backed into the playoffs. I'll admit, they looked good in the playoffs, but they are not the juggernaut that Rex Ryan wants everybody to think they are. Oh yeah, and they are millions/year apart on a contract with their CB, who won't hesitate to tell everybody he is the best...because that usually works out. So many Super Bowl teams are very arrogant and tell how good they are individually.

Extremebillsfan247
08-17-2010, 10:10 AM
This team is physical and aggressive on both sides of the ball. Hate to say it but:

They will eat the Bills alive. Being aggressive doesn't always equate to wins. Being overly aggressive can get you caught with your pants down. They got beat almost as badly as the Bills did. Victor Cruz, a rookie just trying to make the Giants squad lit them up big. They just are not the same team without Revis. JMO

VeggieMan14
08-17-2010, 10:36 AM
idk why but i feel like when the season starts and we get our whole o line back and lynch and jackson and poz this team is gonna come to the games with a whole different attitude... of course i could be completely wrong and we go 0-16

more cowbell
08-17-2010, 10:59 AM
The Jets defense vs our offense is going to be one of the funniest comedy shows of the year. Our QB already has only 2 seconds to throw the ball, but against their defense before he even gets the snap hell be sacked and fumble.

The Jets are an actual NFL team, the Bills are not. End of story.

HHURRICANE
08-17-2010, 11:06 AM
The Jets looked pretty damn good last night.

The Bills look like a HS squad out there.

tomz
08-17-2010, 11:15 AM
And yet somehow the Bills beat the Jets last year. Their defense was essentially the same, though of course their offense was a little better last night. But their 'O' was hardly the K-Gun. Keep some perspective folks.

HAMMER
08-17-2010, 11:36 AM
And yet somehow the Bills beat the Jets last year. Their defense was essentially the same, though of course their offense was a little better last night. But their 'O' was hardly the K-Gun. Keep some perspective folks.

The only reason we won last year was Sanchez' poor play and the Jenkins injury early in the game. That game was just as painful to watch as all the rest of the crap games we played.

The Jets offense will be better with Holmes and LT as well as the maturation of Sanchez and Shonn Greene. If Revis stays out they don't miss as much as people think because Cromartie is a stud.

This Bills team needs a lot of things to fall into place in the next month or we will be getting stomped every week. You can try to soothe yourself with false hope but you are only fooling yourself. No O-Line, no QB, new systems on both sides of the ball=3 wins.

justasportsfan
08-17-2010, 11:47 AM
there's only one probowl qb in the AFCE. The rest are questionable but both the jets and fins have a way bigger advantage on us at that position.

If Sanchez plays like he did in the playoffs, they'll be the team to beat. If Henne turns out to be just as good as Chad was in his first year with the fins , we're in trouble.

The only way to take away the qb advantage our rivals have over us, is to run the ball all day and keep their O off the field.

psubills62
08-17-2010, 11:53 AM
The only reason we won last year was Sanchez' poor play and the Jenkins injury early in the game. That game was just as painful to watch as all the rest of the crap games we played.

The Jets offense will be better with Holmes and LT as well as the maturation of Sanchez and Shonn Greene. If Revis stays out they don't miss as much as people think because Cromartie is a stud.

This Bills team needs a lot of things to fall into place in the next month or we will be getting stomped every week. You can try to soothe yourself with false hope but you are only fooling yourself. No O-Line, no QB, new systems on both sides of the ball=3 wins.

The Jets' run defense improved when Sione Pouha came in for Kris Jenkins. It became first in the nation only after Pouha started playing NT. Holmes is suspended for our first matchup with the Jets. How exactly does LT improve their team?

HAMMER
08-17-2010, 03:24 PM
The Jets' run defense improved when Sione Pouha came in for Kris Jenkins. It became first in the nation only after Pouha started playing NT. Holmes is suspended for our first matchup with the Jets. How exactly does LT improve their team?

Pro bowl RB, HOF RB, veteran leadership, gas left in the tank, that's how.

Mr. Pink
08-17-2010, 03:31 PM

He should also have a better overall season with the Jets O-line in front of him.

Also he is no longer "the man" so there's less pressure.

I fully agree on your points as well.

psubills62
08-17-2010, 03:38 PM

I doubt he has much gas left in the tank at all. Greene + Tomlinson is not an upgrade over their group last year. Faneca is gone, which hurts the run-blocking.

HAMMER
08-17-2010, 07:23 PM
I doubt he has much gas left in the tank at all. Greene + Tomlinson is not an upgrade over their group last year. Faneca is gone, which hurts the run-blocking.

OK, OK, we could argue all night. Bottom line is the Jets are light years ahead of the Bills at this point, no argument there.

psubills62
08-17-2010, 09:14 PM
OK, OK, we could argue all night. Bottom line is the Jets are light years ahead of the Bills at this point, no argument there.

This I agree with.