PDA

View Full Version : Bell and Wood should play Thursday.

BillsWin
08-16-2010, 09:07 PM
According to Chris Brown. Also, it appears that Brohm will get extensive reps Thursday. Gailey told a Canadian media outlet that Trent will go first, then Brohm will step in and "if there is anything left" Brown will get some reps.

Gailey also told the press after practice that the QB competition is still wide open.

If Trent was clearly the No. 1, don't you think Gailey would have put an end to the competition by now?

Guaranteed if Trent bombs Thursday and Brohm performs, Brohm gets some snaps with the ones next week.

mightysimi
08-16-2010, 09:09 PM
In the press conference he said that every position is open. Including his. So I don't think I would put too much stock in that.

BillsWin
08-16-2010, 09:12 PM
In the press conference he said that every position is open. Including his. So I don't think I would put too much stock in that.

I put stock into Trent playing like ****. :idunno:

wmoz11
08-16-2010, 09:18 PM
Sounds like Poz and Kelsay will get some snaps, too.

Jan Reimers
08-17-2010, 09:46 AM
It seems like we are seeing a net gain in players getting healthy, despite the Jackson and Lynch injuries.

HHURRICANE
08-17-2010, 10:00 AM
I think Gailey has been stashing Brohm at #3 not to give away our secret weapon too soon.

I think we have our starter in Brohm. You can tell because Gailey:

1) Said that his accuracy is the only negative. QB accuracy is so ovverated.

2) Coaches always answer truthfully. Especially two days before the guy is playing. "Yes, the competition is closed, Edwards is the starter. I hope Brian doesn't get hurt before we cut him."

3) Edwards is only playing at the #1 spot with the starters as to not give away too much film when Brohm is put in as the real starter.

I cannot wait for Thursday!! I am more excited about Brohm playing than you can realize.

Dr. Pepper
08-17-2010, 10:16 AM
my sarcasm detector just shattered.

streetkings01
08-17-2010, 11:58 AM
Lets hope Brohm kicks the QB competition up another notch........Edwards looked like the same ole guy last week!

DesertFox24
08-17-2010, 12:58 PM
Guys it was preseason game 1 and we lost our top two backs on the first drive. Oh I forgot that we have no established TE, 3/5 of the OL was not playing, and a #2 WR has not been named yet.

I have no idea who will win but lets judge Edwards off of this year not the past. It is clear that the Bills had no idea what to do offensively under Jauron and if Edwards or Brohm can not get it done under Gailey then they cant get it done PERIOD.

In other words lets see what the starter does against Miami, and until then trust Gailey will do what he feels is right.

justasportsfan
08-17-2010, 01:11 PM
if Edwards or Brohm can not get it done under Gailey then they cant get it done PERIOD.

If they can't get it done then my doubts about Gailey making players better begins.