PDA

View Full Version : Troy Smith

The King
08-17-2010, 04:05 PM
Can someone send him a memo to start throwing a hissy fit about being in Baltimore again. I think now would be a great time for said fit.

Jaybird
08-17-2010, 04:13 PM
always been a fan of his, wouldn't mind bringing him in

The King
08-17-2010, 04:14 PM
He's sitting 3rd string in BAL, and would likely be a 6-7th round consideration. He's also actually contributed on the football field.

Sure this is a case of picking someone elses trash yet again... but this guys has actually displayed some ability to play football.

Night Train
08-17-2010, 04:14 PM
Can someone send him a memo to start throwing a hissy fit about being in Baltimore again. I think now would be a great time for said fit.

But we have Trentative. What's the problem ?

BILLSROCK1212
08-17-2010, 04:29 PM
by trading for Smith the Bills would be settling for mediocrity...we are giving Trent his last hurrah and he most likely will fail...giving the Bills a high pick and their choice of a variety of top level QB talent

Mr. Pink
08-17-2010, 05:00 PM
Just think we could have likely offered our 7th round pick this past draft for him.

Who would you rather have?

Troy Smith or Levi Brown?

No contest.

Night Train
08-17-2010, 05:04 PM
by trading for Smith the Bills would be settling for mediocrity...we are giving Trent his last hurrah and he most likely will fail

Yeah..that makes TONS of sense...after 11 years of mediocrity. :rolleyes:

WE aren't giving him anything. His typical play will dig his own hole and Gailey may pull the plug on him very soon.

Michael82
08-17-2010, 05:43 PM
This goes back to the anyone but Trent thoughts....I would love for the Bills to trade for Troy Smith, Tyler Thigpen or some other QB that can come here to compete and knock Trent Edwards off the team.

gonzo1105
08-17-2010, 05:47 PM
Troy Smith hasn't proven anything in the NFL ...people need to give it up just cause he was a good college QB. Suck this year and get either Luck or Mallett and start the rebuilding process

better days
08-17-2010, 06:01 PM
This goes back to the anyone but Trent thoughts....I would love for the Bills to trade for Troy Smith, Tyler Thigpen or some other QB that can come here to compete and knock Trent Edwards off the team.

The BAD NEWS.........I doubt anyone knocks Trent off the team this year.

The GOOD NEWS.........I doubt the Bills resign Trent to a new contract next year.

ublinkwescore
08-17-2010, 06:05 PM
it won't matter who we have at QB if our Oline can't give him more than a 1/2 a second...

I'm all for drafting yet another QB of the future, but jesus christ Ralph, open up the warchest for Gailey and co. so they can build us an Oline - other wise you just wasted that #1 overall on another soon to be scrub...

Demon
08-17-2010, 08:14 PM
I'd much rather have Tarvaris Jackson.... and he seems to be a lil upset.... http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/08/17/tarvaris-jackson-on-brett-favre-i-really-dont-care/