PDA

View Full Version : After watching the game again here is my a b c d f players

NextbillsQB
08-17-2010, 11:14 PM
A performance

David Nelsons WR- His performance was extremely good for such low expectations. Coming from a team like Florida being 6-5 and goin undrafted is a hard thing to do but he looked more like a top 2 round pick out there.

John McCargo DE- He was probably the most consitent player on our team for once. Normally and extremely inconsistant player but showed up

Chris Ellis OLB- Now i have to say this is an extreme surprise for people but I DID keep a close eye on Ellis and wow he stood out. Hes not going to be our primary pass rusher but he does do alot of little things and I dont think I saw his number once when a completion was made

Chad Simpson and Joque Bell- These 2 stood out more than anyone. Both are extremely quick and I cant wait to see them taking 2nd-3rd snaps

I will show my Bs later or tomorrow

B performers

The whole OL- Every player on the OL did very well. There was 2-3 QB pressures that were at least overall noticeable which is very good for a preseason game. Merideth should start imo

Drayton Florence and McGee- Both did very well covering there man and was never really in on a play which is good, i may have to watch the game again but overall they seemed to play very well

Kyle Williams- This guy is great, not just because hes very good at football but because he can do whatever he wants. It doesnt matter if hes DT, NT, LE, RE, ILB, P, he will excell. He has so much will to win its amazing

Torrell Troup- 1st off id like to say, this guy is alot bigger than i thought. He looks like a space eater which I didnt think he would at 6-4 315. He is like a chubby stroud which is good. But about his play, he just doesnt move at all, which is great, he took on some double teams and overall did very nice.

Steve Johnson- He had 1 catch, but i have to put him here cuz if trent didnt over throw him he would be listed as an A so the seperation he got was great and I hope our QB hits him next time a shot like that comes around

Donald Jones- Now not spectacular but he does look like a decent 7th reciever to stick around. He didnt get lost in the WRs and actually had the 2nd best recieving game. Id say let him see some 4 wide action and maybe who knows

Dwan Edwards- I didnt know how much a 3-4 LE can actually be recognized but he was in on alot of plays and he made his presense felt every time he was in there. Him, Stroud, and Williams did wonders friday

Cs are just solid, no explainations just who were solid

Ryan Fitzpatrick
Corey Mac
Marshawn Lynch
Aaron Maybin
Jairus Byrd
Fred Jackson
CJ Spiller
Lee Evans
Roscoe Parrish
Andre Davis
Reggie Torbor
Kawika Mitchell
George Wilson
And others lol, who ever is not mentioned on abdf is on here basically

Ds

Leodis McKelvin- Come on man, wtf. He really does piss me off lately. He just isnt that good it seems, i understand its just preseason but hes our Losman at CB. Way inconsistant

Naaman Roosevelt- So many expectations, playing against the last string defense on washington and couldnt do jack squat. As much as people want him to succeed, i have my money on Nelson, Jackson, and Jones

Donte Whitner- Ok, your yearly big hit is over, now cover someone damn donte. Your always 2 seconds to late in a millasecond game

Ellis la la la lanks st st ster- Sorry, i usually love him but his one chance to do something usefull yesterday and he fumbles. It wouldnt of been so bad if it wasnt for the fact that our team was finally getting momentum

Levi Brown- Im pulling for him i really am but he was very average, but on a bright side i loved how his 1st play he went deep. I think he was figuring, wtf this may be my only pass today, mind as well throw one up there. The int was very bad but once again at least he threw it farther than 2 yds

F

Reggie Corner- I cant stand him, i really hate everything about how he plays and how people think hes better than he really is. I play QB, so I watch alot about how CBs react and im always looking for the player who is covering the reciever when a reception is made. I wish I kept a number cuz i can almost guarentee that at least 6/10 times i see reggie "**** how do I play" corner running his little 27 ass to make a tackle after he messed up. He gave up 2 TDs, and the one at the 2 was horrible, he had perfect coverage and it was like he wanted to INT the ball and at last second was like not bat, and missed it completely. WOW

Arthur Moats- I dont want to rag on him to much cuz he is a late round rookie in his 1st game, but he cant cover, he needs to get a 50 or 90 number cuz he looks really stupid running around with a DBs number when he cant cover

Trent Edwards- If I had an account on here at the end of the season he would of gotten a F for the year, and nothing changed about him so F it remains. How come he does so well in practice and so bad in games? It makes no sense to me, is our D really than un intiminating in practice

BillsWin
08-17-2010, 11:29 PM
McCargo FTW.

Demon
08-17-2010, 11:35 PM
Sweet!! All the "A performances" are guys who will either sit the bench, play on the practice squad or get cut and work at a gas station. We are on the road to success, i can't even wait til this Thursdays game!!

more cowbell
08-18-2010, 12:45 AM
I thought Jamon Meredith played extremely well

NextbillsQB
08-18-2010, 02:44 AM
Finished it, thoughts

Prov401
08-18-2010, 04:38 AM
Whoa... disagree with McGee. He got burned a few times.

NextbillsQB
08-18-2010, 12:32 PM
Whoa... disagree with McGee. He got burned a few times.

Really? I never saw that but I loved his effort on the goaline stop which shouldnt of been a TD

Jan Reimers
08-18-2010, 12:40 PM
Really? I never saw that but I loved his effort on the goaline stop which shouldnt of been a TD
He's STILL looking for his jock on the Roydell Williams reception.

PcA125
08-18-2010, 12:53 PM
I dont think I agree with that low of a grade for Levi. I was ok with that INT at the end of the game with time running out... at least he tried something. I also liked his arm strength

trapezeus
08-18-2010, 01:02 PM
i didn't watch the game, but i appreciate posts like this that pick out what they see. i'd like to see posts like this during the season.

justasportsfan
08-18-2010, 01:03 PM
I dont think I agree with that low of a grade for Levi. I was ok with that INT at the end of the game with time running out... at least he tried something. I also liked his arm strength

I agree. Keep in mind this guy hasn't been getting as much snaps as the other qb's.

streetkings01
08-18-2010, 01:04 PM
McGee and Corner blew!

The last buffalo fan
08-18-2010, 01:37 PM
Thanks for sharing, man! :up:

Goobylal
08-18-2010, 03:41 PM
I thought the O-line was weak on the right side, and that's where the backups were playing. I thought Meredith did an excellent job against good pass rushers (Orakpo and Holliday), and only had 1 bad play where pressure by his man (Holliday) forced Trent to throw early. They do need to work on picking-up stunts.

The last buffalo fan
08-18-2010, 04:00 PM
I thought the O-line was weak on the right side, and that's where the backups were playing. I thought Meredith did an excellent job against good pass rushers (Orakpo and Holliday), and only had 1 bad play where pressure by his man (Holliday) forced Trent to throw early. They do need to work on picking-up stunts.

Same here! :hi5: