PDA

View Full Version : Looks like a rat...

Beebe's Kid
08-18-2010, 01:10 PM
Well, he apparently still wants to play football. I am not big on the sign this guy, sign that guy stuff, but if he wants to play, and still looks to have something left in the tank, he might not be a bad option.

link (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/13781701/veteran-qb-jeff-garcia-signs-with-omaha-of-ufl)

Mr. Pink
08-18-2010, 01:10 PM
Garcia = less talented Favre

trapezeus
08-18-2010, 03:38 PM
garcia sucked on the browns. that browns team had a brutal line. Add 5 years past his prime and put him in the same conditions, why would you think he'd be any better?

he was ok in philly because philly is a good team.

i'm taking my 3-13 season with little fight. just take the losses as they come and wait for the next draft. adding another crappy QB to a plethora of crappy qb's isn't going to make you feel any better. it's the truth.

we are
08-18-2010, 03:39 PM
nevermind

Mr. Pink
08-18-2010, 03:44 PM
garcia sucked on the browns. that browns team had a brutal line. Add 5 years past his prime and put him in the same conditions, why would you think he'd be any better?

he was ok in philly because philly is a good team.

i'm taking my 3-13 season with little fight. just take the losses as they come and wait for the next draft. adding another crappy QB to a plethora of crappy qb's isn't going to make you feel any better. it's the truth.

He does hold the Browns record for longest pass play though!

He's a west coast QB who was never given a WC offense to run in Cleveland.

trapezeus
08-18-2010, 03:45 PM
He does hold the Browns record for longest pass play though!

cool Fitz has the bills longest pass play record.

Billz_fan
08-18-2010, 04:27 PM
I lived in Tampa when he was a Buc. The guy could not stay healthy there. He would get killed here as well. Besides he is a west coast offense QB. It's the only offense he plays well in. See Browns.