PDA

View Full Version : 1st team offense vs Brian Brohm

NextbillsQB
08-19-2010, 12:50 PM
Would you be more pumped to finally see a TD by our 1st team offense, or Brohm score a TD with no TD by 1st team offense

Philagape
08-19-2010, 12:52 PM
A Bills fan should want whoever's playing at the time to do well, and then favor whoever plays the best.
If they take sides before the fact, they're fans of a player more than fans of the team.

justasportsfan
08-19-2010, 12:53 PM
I'd be happier if they all scored.

better days
08-19-2010, 12:56 PM
I'm with Phil & justa, I would like to see everyone score.

Mahdi
08-19-2010, 02:01 PM
I wanna see Spiller tear it up for the first team offense and then follow it up with a great performance from Brohm.

I am a fan of the team but I just know that if Edwards actually manages to score a TD ppl will hop right back on the Trent bandwagon and Gailey will have a reason to keep Trent as the #1. The only way Brohm gets a shot at the top spot is if he kills it and Edwards fails. Brohm doing well and Edwards coming out with a decent performance won't be enough to change anything.

I know that Trent is not the answer so, no, I don't want him to do well against a vanilla 4-3 defense, be named the starter going into the all-important 3rd pre-season game and then we suffer once we have to face real 3-4 defenses the first 4 weeks of the season.

You know what the real question is... it's not whether or not the first team offense can score, of course they can, it's can Trent actually make the throws he hasn't made his whole career?

All that being said, if Brohm doesn't show anything then I simply give up on any Bills QB and look forward to the draft.

justasportsfan
08-19-2010, 02:18 PM
All that being said, if Brohm doesn't show anything then I simply give up on any Bills QB and look forward to the draft.

Levi!Levi!Levi!

Mahdi
08-19-2010, 02:23 PM
Levi!Levi!Levi!
I think this team needs to invest in a top 10 QB. Another 3 years of bringing along a late rounder would be... well.... very Bills like. Of course only to find out that he sucks and we need another QB.

justasportsfan
08-19-2010, 02:25 PM
I think this team needs to invest in a top 10 QB. Another 3 years of bringing along a late rounder would be... well.... very Bills like. Of course only to find out that he sucks and we need another QB.

I agree. But it would help if Levi gets the snaps to be our Reich of the future. Who knows , he might be the next Brady, Cassel . You know, one of those late draft picks than panned out. I mean the bills are a very lucky team :liar:

Thief
08-19-2010, 04:11 PM
A Bills fan should want whoever's playing at the time to do well, and then favor whoever plays the best.
If they take sides before the fact, they're fans of a player more than fans of the team.I see both sides of the argument, so I dare say he who feels there is only one side is the one who is wrong.

:brace:

mikemac2001
08-19-2010, 04:16 PM
Perfect scenario Trent cant' start

brohm starts and is great for 3 qtrs and levi owns in the 4th GO BILLS!

but really i voted for first team TD

i want trent to succeed but i just don't see it happening he just can't make the passes like he use to.

Remember that pass to reed in the redskins comeback
or even the san diego came he was picking them apart.....wtf happened to his mental state