PDA

View Full Version : My keys to watch tonight

NextbillsQB
08-19-2010, 12:58 PM
How will Brohm fair under Gaileys offense? Will he be able to be poise behind our line or will he lose confidence like in GB
CJ Spiller starts-This will be the 1st good look at Spiller we will get, last week looked just like he did in Clemson on some runs but never had that huge hitter. Well see tonight with him probably getting 9-10 touches
Chad Jackson- Seemed to be Brohms main target durring practice and now he will get a chance to play with him. Well see what he can do
LT Bell- Bell has to essentially have a perfect game because Merideth played very well last week and may be pushing Bell for the starter spot
McCargo and Ellis- Both have been MAJOR busts so far, but both looked incredible last week. Was it a fluke or not?
Joque Bell and Chad Simpson- Lynch will probably be out next year and Jackson will be 31 i think. These 2 may be our future and both will be getting 2nd and 3rd string snaps this week so well see what they can do
Steve Johnson- Never did much last week, but did get open for a long gain that edwards didnt connect. Lets see if he looks like a starter this week
Poz, Kelsay, Wood, and Green are back. To be honest Wood and Poz are our main leaders on our team so its good to see them come back.

Beebe's Kid
08-19-2010, 01:21 PM
Kelsay...oh goodie!

I think it is a little premature to say Lynch is out next year, but there is a major axe to grind with him, so why not?

I want to be excited about McCargo, I really do. I just can't.

I believe Ellis will be our big surprise this year. He will redeem himself.

bigbub2352
08-19-2010, 01:26 PM
i really want to see Brohm cause if he is terrible too we need 2-possibly 3 QBs next yr not to mention 1 of those being the next face of your franchise...i also want to see Brown play some to cause he could be solid i think

Antonio Coleman and Ellis must continue to impress that way Kelsay finally gets cuts

NextbillsQB
08-19-2010, 03:17 PM
Kelsay...oh goodie! Say what you want but he is a 3-4 OLB and did have a decent season last season

I think it is a little premature to say Lynch is out next year, but there is a major axe to grind with him, so why not? Lynch only came to camp cuz he expects not to be here next year and knows its the only way to show his skills to other teams

I want to be excited about McCargo, I really do. I just can't. I agree but he was a beast last game, and Washingtons starting line played most of the game

I believe Ellis will be our big surprise this year. He will redeem himself. :bow:

Night Train
08-19-2010, 03:18 PM
My keys are rose colored glasses and a 12 of Sam Adams