PDA

View Full Version : Why waste Time...?

AustinTransplant
08-19-2010, 04:11 PM
The Trent ,Fitz thing didn't work last year. These guys had there chance. Toss Brohm in the starting spot, let him try to shine, if he fails, finish the year with Levi. Let him take his lumps. Who knows he might turn out to be something. Brady was an after thought when he was a rookie.

Bottom line, we are not getting it done with the first 2. Lets put it in the hands of the other 2. What do we have to lose.

Start the Rookie!!! I'm in!

Philagape
08-19-2010, 04:40 PM
In one sense, everyone gets a fresh start in a new offense.
Chances are, there won't be a significant difference, but it's too early to summarily declare any of them the starter.

Prov401
08-19-2010, 04:56 PM
Heres the thing, Ralph Wilson expects to win now. Nix, Gailey and staff aren't focused on going 3-13 and 'taking lumps' with Levi Brown. They have jobs to do, and their job, quite simply is to win football games. Even though ESPN, and 90% of the world believes we have no shot at a winning season (including myself), the GM and coaches can't buy into that. They have to win. And right now, IMO, Trent gives them (us) our best chance to win football games, as of today. Now if Brohm shows flashes tonight, than I'll go with that. But the Brown thing is just out of the question.

cpearl
08-19-2010, 05:11 PM
How in God's name does Ralph expect to "win now?" He under pays for players and coaches and kept a terrible front office and coaching regime in place for the past 3-4 years.

You really think he feels we can "win now?" Even Ralphie isn't that dumb.

Prov401
08-19-2010, 07:23 PM
How in God's name does Ralph expect to "win now?" He under pays for players and coaches and kept a terrible front office and coaching regime in place for the past 3-4 years.

You really think he feels we can "win now?" Even Ralphie isn't that dumb.

Yea, I do.

Do you think he wants to 'take lumps' with a rookie, or be put in the best possible position to win a football game, even if that means starting Trent Edwards?