PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think that play action should be our bread and butter?

BillsWin
08-19-2010, 07:31 PM
When you have players like Fred Jackson, Marshawn Lynch and C.J. Spiller, it only seems natural that you will run the ball. But when you start to have success and teams begin to cheat up a bit, that play action can be potent.

I think we'll see a lot more play action this season, which I personally believe is a breath of fresh air.

Good adjustments and improvement across the board so far, except on special teams. Pleasantly surprised.

Gotta give it up to Trent that pass was purdy.

better days
08-19-2010, 07:46 PM
When you have players like Fred Jackson, Marshawn Lynch and C.J. Spiller, it only seems natural that you will run the ball. But when you start to have success and teams begin to cheat up a bit, that play action can be potent.

I think we'll see a lot more play action this season, which I personally believe is a breath of fresh air.

Good adjustments and improvement across the board so far, except on special teams. Pleasantly surprised.

Gotta give it up to Trent that pass was purdy.

What a difference a week makes. Maybe Chan is a genius, he has Trent looking good.

Philagape
08-19-2010, 07:53 PM
Should be a no-brainer

BillsWin
08-19-2010, 07:54 PM
Brohm making some good throws too. If he doesn't screw the pooch I'd say Fitz may be on his last legs in Buffalo. Brohm is moving the offense and converting first downs. Keep it up Brohm!

Edwards looked really good today. He wasn't afraid to go deep. Probably could have had two touchdowns.

better days
08-19-2010, 08:06 PM
Brohm making some good throws too. If he doesn't screw the pooch I'd say Fitz may be on his last legs in Buffalo. Brohm is moving the offense and converting first downs. Keep it up Brohm!

Edwards looked really good today. He wasn't afraid to go deep. Probably could have had two touchdowns.

Yeah, if Brown is #3 Fitz looks like the odd man out.

Boomstick
08-19-2010, 08:32 PM
Yeah, it's so long since I've seen a play action pass I had forgotten what it was...