PDA

View Full Version : Not impressed with Steve Johnson so far

more cowbell
08-19-2010, 10:02 PM
I know he took advantage of this opportunity and earned the #2 WR spot in camp.

So far when he has been on the field, he has been completely invisible. Roscoe Parrish has seen more touches so has Donald Jones. I know were running a "vanilla" offense (I hope) but I am very concerned about the 2nd WR spot on this team. I hope Johnson can step it up and get some more looks because I do think he has some potential

dasaybz
08-19-2010, 10:02 PM
I agree. I'd like to see a bit more out of him.

Philagape
08-19-2010, 10:03 PM
I'd like to see Chad Jackson tried out at No. 2

Nighthawk
08-19-2010, 10:06 PM
I know he took advantage of this opportunity and earned the #2 WR spot in camp.

So far when he has been on the field, he has been completely invisible. Roscoe Parrish has seen more touches so has Donald Jones. I know were running a "vanilla" offense (I hope) but I am very concerned about the 2nd WR spot on this team. I hope Johnson can step it up and get some more looks because I do think he has some potential

Did you watch the game? Jackson is looking very much like a quality #2 that this team desperately needs. I love the way he attacks the ball and believe that he should be given a shot at that #2 spot.

more cowbell
08-19-2010, 10:06 PM
I'd like to see Chad Jackson tried out at No. 2

I agree with that

more cowbell
08-19-2010, 10:07 PM
Did you watch the game? Jackson is looking very much like a quality #2 that this team desperately needs. I love the way he attacks the ball and believe that he should be given a shot at that #2 spot.

Yes I did watch the game I am a big Chad Jackson fan and I would like to see him get more opportunities with the starters

Nighthawk
08-19-2010, 10:08 PM
Yes I did watch the game I am a big Chad Jackson fan and I would like to see him get more opportunities with the starters

Then you shouldn't be worried about the #2 WR spot...IMO, Jackson will fill it nicely.

psubills62
08-19-2010, 10:09 PM
How many times did they throw to Johnson? I can't remember...was it just the one longer throw?

But overall, I definitely agree, he underwhelmed. I'd like to see what he can do when he gets more targets (probably next preseason game), because I don't think he's actually this...well, underwhelming.

Hogwasher
08-19-2010, 10:13 PM
He doesnt play as big as six two out there. He may continue to improve.

Nighthawk
08-19-2010, 10:15 PM
How many times did they throw to Johnson? I can't remember...was it just the one longer throw?

But overall, I definitely agree, he underwhelmed. I'd like to see what he can do when he gets more targets (probably next preseason game), because I don't think he's actually this...well, underwhelming.

Yeah, I haven't seen a ton of balls thrown his way. Maybe that changes as the preseason goes on.

JCBills
08-19-2010, 10:18 PM
He beat a man deep in the first game and was missed, had his man beat this game but the defender was clearly interfering, it just wasn't called. I did like Jackson tonight, but I'm not worried about it with everything else going on.