PDA

View Full Version : poz

malo
08-19-2010, 10:19 PM
Ok so I really don't have a feeling that the bills are going to a sp. Watching the replay now 1st d series, and poz looks horrible. Another psu bust.

Nighthawk
08-19-2010, 10:20 PM
Ok so I really don't have a feeling that the bills are going to a sp. Watching the replay now 1st d series, and poz looks horrible. Another psu bust.

Really...seriously? Do you guys really believe the garbage you post? :coocoo:

malo
08-19-2010, 10:22 PM
You think he looked good? Not only tonight, but his career so far???

mikemac2001
08-19-2010, 10:23 PM
He started off slow i felt he was rusty

justasportsfan
08-19-2010, 10:34 PM
lol.

ServoBillieves
08-19-2010, 10:46 PM
This wasted my time. I demand it back.

JCBills
08-19-2010, 10:52 PM
You think he looked good? Not only tonight, but his career so far???

The last two seasons Poz has been a top 10 MLB.

He looked rusty tonight, have up some catches, yeah, but once he re-gains confidence considering he's coming off surgery, he should be back to form. He was the hammer, not the nail, when fitting in the run, he just needed to shed better. Poz will be fine.

wmoz11
08-19-2010, 11:13 PM
Yes, let's make rushed judgments based on one series for a guy who hasn't performed in much team work in even practice yet. Definitely a bust. Only 220 tackles the last 2 years.

Poz will be fine and even the haters can be comfortable knowing that when he's healthy and playing (he's only missed 4 games the last 2 years) he's a solid NFL starter. I feel like he'll be much more than that, but I'm a Poz nut-licker, admittedly.

justasportsfan
08-20-2010, 10:15 AM
“I definitely found out that I have a long way to go,” he said. ”I wasn’t comfortable with the way I played or the way I felt so it was good to out there and get some experience again, but it also made me realize that I have a lot of work to do before the regular season starts.”

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/08/20/poz-unhappy-with-debut/

don137
08-20-2010, 10:21 AM
Poz has never really stood out a dominate linebacker. I really want him to succeed but I see him make tackles but not many big plays.

psubills62
08-20-2010, 10:23 AM
Poz has never really stood out a dominate linebacker. I really want him to succeed but I see him make tackles but not many big plays.

He's not consistent at making big plays, but I think he's underrated in that regard. He had 1 sack, 3 FF, and 3 INT's last year. The INT in the first Jets game was pretty big (in OT, set up the game winning score).

Pinkerton Security
08-20-2010, 10:23 AM

Dominant

justasportsfan
08-20-2010, 10:30 AM
He's not consistent at making big plays, but I think he's underrated in that regard. He had 1 sack, 3 FF, and 3 INT's last year. The INT in the first Jets game was pretty big (in OT, set up the game winning score).

POZ's strength is playing the pass. He can cover and he can catch.

Im glad he realizes how bad he played yesterday. The path to getting better is realizing it first. Busts like Ryan Leif and Gmarcus think they're the bomb even when they stink and practice as if they don't need any improvement.

trapezeus
08-20-2010, 10:35 AM
hmmm, i feel like poz's strength is getting to the qb and not coverage. he struggles to keep up with average TE's.

I think he needs to be paired with a stud OL and let him stick in the middle on run support and blitzes of the QB.

I also think if he gets another injury, the plug on this guy can be pulled.

Please note that I have selected Poz over Trent Edwards in the "first to get hurt" category. it's a gutzy call and goes against what my gut is saying, but i had to go with it.

Beebe's Kid
08-20-2010, 10:55 AM
Is this thread serious? Our defensive captain, and one of the better MLB's in the league plays his first game back after surgery...plays 1 QTR... What did you expect?

I know I am mad that they put him in when this game counted for all of the marbles. If he wasn't ready they should have tried to get him into some practice games.

justasportsfan
08-20-2010, 10:57 AM
hmmm, i feel like poz's strength is getting to the qb and not coverage. he struggles to keep up with average TE's.

I think he needs to be paired with a stud OL and let him stick in the middle on run support and blitzes of the QB.

Please note that I have selected Poz over Trent Edwards in the "first to get hurt" category. it's a gutzy call and goes against what my gut is saying, but i had to go with it.

he's made a lot of pass break ups and int at camp.

Everyone struggles under Dick playing not to lose.

Beebe's Kid
08-20-2010, 11:02 AM

Broken arm, dude. A broken arm, and he was back in 4 weeks. The guy is a tackling machine. He has missed 4 games in two years.

Getting to the QB? I know that the numbers are distorted with his insane career sack total of 1, but even with these staggering numbers, I am not sure that his strength is run stopping and coverage.

Poz and Mitchell were only on the field together for part of the NE game. They are both good linebackers, and Poz was the only one in the front seven that could tackle at the end of the year. He missed 1/4 of the games and had 25 more tackles than the second guy (Wilson) was third in picks with 3, and tied for 1st with 3 FF.

Yeah...he sure is a detriment. Time to pull the plug.

trapezeus
08-20-2010, 12:44 PM
i'm saying, despite the current stats, i'd like poz to sit in the middle to plug up holes and be a sure tackler like he is, and sent on disguised blitzes to get to the qb.

i don't like him in coverage one on one with an RB or a TE. I think paired with a better LB like a top flight LB, he'll be a shane conlan.

as its been so far, he's been injury plagued. He missed most of his rookie season on the IR. He was hurt last year as well. he's hurt during training camp.

if he doesn't make it through this season without a major injury (more than 4 games out), he's probably not a guy you can trust to stay healthy.

k-oneputt
08-20-2010, 01:10 PM
One of the better mlb in the league ? You guys are delusional. You can't even fiqure out what his strength is.
I would say he is an average lb, and that is when he isn't injured. Definitely not living up to his buildup when he was drafted, but then again not many on this team have.

JCBills
08-20-2010, 01:29 PM

He was one of only two MLBs last season to create 6 turnovers, I'd call that making big plays.

JCBills
08-20-2010, 01:32 PM
i'm saying, despite the current stats, i'd like poz to sit in the middle to plug up holes and be a sure tackler like he is, and sent on disguised blitzes to get to the qb.

i don't like him in coverage one on one with an RB or a TE. I think paired with a better LB like a top flight LB, he'll be a shane conlan.

as its been so far, he's been injury plagued. He missed most of his rookie season on the IR. He was hurt last year as well. he's hurt during training camp.

if he doesn't make it through this season without a major injury (more than 4 games out), he's probably not a guy you can trust to stay healthy.
According to ProFootballFocus.com, Poz was the #1 ILB/MLB last season in coverage. He's not exceptionally fast, but his understanding of angles and lanes allow him to fly to the ball. He's in an adjustment period, I'm not worried at all. He's fairly well rounded, needs to work on getting off blocks though.