PDA

View Full Version : Week 2, A, B, C, D, FU Results

NextbillsQB
08-19-2010, 11:01 PM
A players

http://files.resolve.me.uk/AWESOME.jpg

CJ Spiller- Ok this guy is for real. Watching him run is just flashing me back to when I was watching him run for Clemson. He doesnt even look different vs NFL players

Anthony Rhea- Only practiced one game with our team and still managed to have a couple of catches, and got open alot. Not an expected A player, but i was surprised to see him do anything. Watch out next game

Lee Evans- Only 1 catch, but hell, it was 70 yards. It finally looked like Evans was part of our team

Joque Bell- 2nd week making an A. This guy was incredible tonight, and had 80 yds on 11 caries and a TD. He is the typical Brandon Jacobs power RB, but surprisingly enough, he had Fred Jacksons ability to stay balanced and has Lynchs feet

Trent Edwards- 4-3 fluke? Idk it could be, but no matter what he looked great today. Ill be honest, I thought he was out on that hit and I thought Brohm would come in. But just the fact that he did come in showed his toughness

Dominique Harris- I really have no idea who this guy is, but he was noticable today. I was looking at him playing and with the number I was thinking bout Milloy. To be honest I still dont know if hes a S or CB, but either way he played very well and had a sack and FF

Our whole DL- Great job all around. Whether it was Kyle Williams, Edwards, McCargo, Troup, Stroud etc. Our DL would not be moved and they showed up today huge. With a shaky LB corp, our DL needs to be superb and they look like they will be

Our DL except Green- Green looked shaky today, but the rest of our line looked very well and helped our team with how well we ran and passed. We missed Wood

Jamon Merideth- Once again played superb. Idk why Bell went out early, but Merideth once again got to play against starters and did very well. He still hasnt aloud anything near a QB pressure

B players

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3166/2899778557_8a4991e632_o.gif

Chad Jackson- I hype this guy up to alot of my friends and family. Finally he proved what I meant. Jackson is quickly becoming a favorite of mine, and if he can steal that number 2 spot, he might be my next jersey.

Leodis McKelvin- I think I had him as a D last week? But this week he looked very very good today and finally proved something. He played with the 1st and 2nd stringers and seemingly does better matched up with number ones than number 3s or 2s. Its strange

Ashton Youboty- He once again is showing stuff in preseason or just being healthy. I pray he stays healthy cuz maybe the Clements, Winfield, and Greer thing can stop haunting me with our own version of all 3 with McGee as Winfield, Clements as McKelvin and Youboty as Greer.

Terrance McGee- Didnt see to much out of him, but for a preseason, that effort to pic the ball off was awesome and capd off with the score pushed him here

Brian Brohm- Did a decent job and I think might of secured a job on the team and possibly put him in the job that almost guarentees playing time. Buffalos 2nd string QB

Cs- Average

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IaabNa9WOBc/SVk7Bce_CsI/AAAAAAAAAok/gqYVpQ7bs98/s400/nothing-special-82908.gif

Levi Brown
Chad Simpson
Corey Macentyre
Roscoe Parrish
Donald Jones
Naaman Roosevelt

Once again, just everyone not listed

D

http://www.dennisyang.com/archives/you_suck_sad.jpg

Steve Johnson- Wtf man. You get the gift of inheriting the 2nd WR job with all these injuries and you dont do crap with it. 2 receptions for 16 yards in 2 games I believe. Really? Go Jackson

Aaron Maybin- I dont think he had one pressure at all today. He walks around like Rey Rey and he aint **** yet. He plays the whole game and doesnt even get a QB hit. Waste? Seemingly so

FU's

http://www.mitterrand-sanz.com/Artists/Phelan/images/Phelan_****You_72dpi_20cm.jpg

Donte Whitner- Are you scared to hit? So called top hardest hitters in NFL cant do ****. He completely wiffed on 87 on the pass to middle, i was so expecting whitner to jack him up and yet missed, or pussied out. Along with this he never slided to the left side to prevent the only Manning TD FU WHITNER

Ellis Lankster- 2 weeks in a row down here? Really Lankster? Your not a rookie and you give up 2 40 yd catches its unexcusable. Can someone explain to me who was the guy who burnt him? Not only this but both plays he blatently did a PI on them so it was all around bad, FU LANKSTER

Drayton Florence- I always consider you one of our best and favorite players. But after 1 holding penalty, I was dissapointed, after 2, I was mad, after 3 I was really fn pissed. You cant do that man. So FU Florence

Risers from last week

http://www.focusmag.gr/id/files/255773/Led%20Zeppelin%20stairway%20to%20heaven.jpg

McKelvin from D- B

Roosevelt from D-C

Brown from D-C

Corner from F-C

Edwards from F-A

Moats from F-C

Fallers

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_l-GEBTKkGbk/S6cDOGr3EVI/AAAAAAAAAxw/eUXmsDXk63Q/s320/falling.jpg

Whitner- D-F

Florence- B-F

Johnson- B-D

Maybin- C-D

Best Player today

Joque Bell RB

http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac177/gruitsmjar/JoiqueBell.jpg

Worse player today

Ellis L-l-l-l-aaannnkksssssttteerrrr

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/3_WxcNirNDM/0.jpg

Philagape
08-19-2010, 11:03 PM
At least it's the best illustrated post ever

NextbillsQB
08-19-2010, 11:07 PM
My FU one didnt work :(

BuffaloBlitz83
08-19-2010, 11:08 PM
the OL deserves an F

Goobylal
08-20-2010, 07:40 AM
the OL deserves an F
You're kidding, right? It was the first time they were all together in weeks, against a great DL, and they held up well.

As for Green, it's likely his knee was still bothering him. He was questionable to play last night. Hopefully he continues to get healthy. But if he can't, Meredith could start at RT and do very well. Hopefully they all stay healthy and start to jell.

BuffaloBlitz83
08-20-2010, 07:42 AM
You're kidding, right? It was the first time they were all together in weeks, against a great DL, and they held up well.

As for Green, it's likely his knee was still bothering him. He was questionable to play last night. Hopefully he continues to get healthy. But if he can't, Meredith could start at RT and do very well. Hopefully they all stay healthy and start to jell.

I thought the OL looked awful vs the Colt Starters.

Goobylal
08-20-2010, 07:49 AM
Awful? Okay, it's an opinion (albeit one that's not shared among most people).

Outside of Mathis, who had 1 QB hurry (going against a guy coming back from a knee injury), none of the Colts' other 3 starting DL got on the stat sheet. And Spiller averaged 5.4 YPC. Sure Trent got hit, as any QB will, but they were closer to really good than awful.

BillyT92679
08-20-2010, 08:00 AM
I thought they played fine, especially D Bell.

Beebe's Kid
08-20-2010, 10:34 AM
I didn't see a game, so I'll just grade

A

Trent - Looked like ****, but had a big TD throw that showed up in the box score, and great hair.

Steve Johnson - I love this guy!

Bryan Scott - If Whitner wasn't picked 8th, he never would have gotten burned.

F

Maybin - I see he made some tackles, but I am going to assume he played the whole game, and it wasn't enough. I don't see any sacks, so I don't care if he made improvements in his run defense.

Whitner - #8? Really? I hear he missed a tackle on somebody else's blown coverage and they scored. The other 10 guys are given a pass, and Whitner's overall good play is dismissed because he was the 8th pick.

OL- Boy do they suck..again, I didn't watch, but they suck.

DL- No pass rush, except for the fact that they were in Manning's face all night, and he had to make a lot of quick throws, it doesn't count as pass rush unless there are sacks.

Lycnh - I think he is hurt or something, but I am sure he will get suspended, because he has a "grill" and dreads.

ublinkwescore
08-20-2010, 11:18 AM
what happened to langston walker?

OpIv37
08-20-2010, 11:42 AM
Evans may have only had the one catch, but he also had a nice block on Spiller's TD run. Go back and watch it again.

NextbillsQB
08-20-2010, 11:44 AM
I didn't see a game, so I'll just grade

A

Trent - Looked like ****, but had a big TD throw that showed up in the box score, and great hair.

Steve Johnson - I love this guy!

Bryan Scott - If Whitner wasn't picked 8th, he never would have gotten burned.

F

Maybin - I see he made some tackles, but I am going to assume he played the whole game, and it wasn't enough. I don't see any sacks, so I don't care if he made improvements in his run defense.

Whitner - #8? Really? I hear he missed a tackle on somebody else's blown coverage and they scored. The other 10 guys are given a pass, and Whitner's overall good play is dismissed because he was the 8th pick.

OL- Boy do they suck..again, I didn't watch, but they suck.

DL- No pass rush, except for the fact that they were in Manning's face all night, and he had to make a lot of quick throws, it doesn't count as pass rush unless there are sacks.

Lycnh - I think he is hurt or something, but I am sure he will get suspended, because he has a "grill" and dreads.

Steve hasnt been doing **** lately