PDA

View Full Version : what is comical

djjimkelly
08-20-2010, 01:05 AM
how the hell did anyone at one bills drive allow jauron to coach here.

its nice to watch a game with some imagination

we wont be the most boring team in the league anymore

NextbillsQB
08-20-2010, 01:15 AM
Its so strange seeing these type of plays in preseason. All these counters and alot of play action and the end arounds

Johnny Bugmenot
08-20-2010, 05:34 AM
I was wondering that myself, nextbillsqb. I mean, it's not like NFL teams haven't seen this before, but it's hardly the usual...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/30/Vanilla_6beans.JPG/170px-Vanilla_6beans.JPG

...offense we see in the preseason. Hopefully Chan isn't tipping his hat too much.

better days
08-20-2010, 07:53 AM
Chan has the Bills looking like a real NFL team on both sides of the ball.

trapezeus
08-20-2010, 08:09 AM
what's hilarious is that djjimkelly says that after watching a ton of jauron regular season games and 2 chan gailey preseason games.

gailey's non gameplanned preseason games are more complex and enjoyable to watch that 64 of Jauron's regular season games. unbelievable.

justasportsfan
08-20-2010, 10:26 AM
You don't have to use yesterday's game to compare to Jaurons offense.

You can use the colts game(under Fewell) to any of the browns games (under Dick) to show how bad things were with Dick.

Both games were in bad weather conditions and crappy defenses. Browns' D was no different from the colts' back ups. Our O was putrid vs. Browns, both Jackson and TO had their best game under Fewell.