PDA

View Full Version : Different feel?

BillsWin
08-20-2010, 08:10 PM
Anyone notice that? The regular season hasn't even started yet, but this team has a different feel about it.

We aren't making the playoffs this year. I've come to terms with that. But, I think that the way Gailey runs things, not just in training camp but in these two preseason games was decidedly different than the feel from Jauron's preseason and training camp.

I hope that carries over into the regular season, but I am at least enjoying a change in the air.

Anyone else feel that?

Jauron was awful.

jmb1099
08-20-2010, 08:21 PM
Anyone notice that? The regular season hasn't even started yet, but this team has a different feel about it.

We aren't making the playoffs this year. I've come to terms with that. But, I think that the way Gailey runs things, not just in training camp but in these two preseason games was decidedly different than the feel from Jauron's preseason and training camp.

I hope that carries over into the regular season, but I am at least enjoying a change in the air.

Anyone else feel that?

Jauron was awful.
I hear what you're saying and I'll agree in part because I'm so win deprived as a Bills fan that I'll take a preseason victory. If they can build on what was done yesterday and not regress than I'll believe there is something to it. As of right now I'm still not getting in the car.

BillsWin
08-20-2010, 08:23 PM
I'm not talking about jumping on the Chan Wagon yet. I think he has to show us something this season. I was just talking about it feeling different from years past. That's all.

I can't tell what that feeling is yet... But it's different.

SquishDaFish
08-20-2010, 08:28 PM
I agree BillsWin

ublinkwescore
08-20-2010, 08:40 PM

Anyone else feel that?

Jauron was awful.

Jauron should have been canned after the monday night debacle against the Cowgirls, and then again when the same thing happened against the pats last season, and then yet again when we were beat by Cleveland.

Hogwasher
08-21-2010, 11:21 AM
We can make the playoffs. It can happen.

psubills62
08-21-2010, 11:30 AM
I agree. Against the Colts, I saw a defense (ours, to be specific) that could actually stop a team on 3rd and long. I saw an offense that could move the ball, and an offense that could actually convert third downs into firsts. Give this team a couple more drafts, and I think we could have a good team.

Historian
08-21-2010, 11:56 AM
The team is more physical, and appears to be in better condition.

Players seem more focused. Even in the loss, you didn't see the starters eating hot dogs on the sidelines, and looking for the broad with the biggest boobs in the stands.

ublinkwescore
08-21-2010, 12:05 PM
what's wrong with looking for the broad with the biggest boobs?

Boobs are great!!