• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Different feel?

Anyone notice that? The regular season hasn't even started yet, but this team has a different feel about it.

We aren't making the playoffs this year. I've come to terms with that. But, I think that the way Gailey runs things, not just in training camp but in these two preseason games was decidedly different than the feel from Jauron's preseason and training camp.

I hope that carries over into the regular season, but I am at least enjoying a change in the air.

Anyone else feel that?

Jauron was awful.
    I am The Batman.
  • jmb1099
    • Sep 2004

Re: Different feel?

Originally posted by BillsWin
    Anyone notice that? The regular season hasn't even started yet, but this team has a different feel about it.

We aren't making the playoffs this year. I've come to terms with that. But, I think that the way Gailey runs things, not just in training camp but in these two preseason games was decidedly different than the feel from Jauron's preseason and training camp.

I hope that carries over into the regular season, but I am at least enjoying a change in the air.

Anyone else feel that?

Jauron was awful.
    I hear what you're saying and I'll agree in part because I'm so win deprived as a Bills fan that I'll take a preseason victory. If they can build on what was done yesterday and not regress than I'll believe there is something to it. As of right now I'm still not getting in the car.

Comment

• BillsWin
      man amongst boys
      • Oct 2008

I'm not talking about jumping on the Chan Wagon yet. I think he has to show us something this season. I was just talking about it feeling different from years past. That's all.

I can't tell what that feeling is yet... But it's different.
      I am The Batman.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
        • Jun 2005

I agree BillsWin

Comment

• ublinkwescore
          Sab and TD are insignificant
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BillsWin

Anyone else feel that?

Jauron was awful.
          Jauron should have been canned after the monday night debacle against the Cowgirls, and then again when the same thing happened against the pats last season, and then yet again when we were beat by Cleveland.
          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Hogwasher
            • Aug 2010

We can make the playoffs. It can happen.

Comment

• psubills62
              Legendary Zoner
              • Sep 2008

I agree. Against the Colts, I saw a defense (ours, to be specific) that could actually stop a team on 3rd and long. I saw an offense that could move the ball, and an offense that could actually convert third downs into firsts. Give this team a couple more drafts, and I think we could have a good team.
              "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
              - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Historian
                2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                • Dec 2002

The team is more physical, and appears to be in better condition.

Players seem more focused. Even in the loss, you didn't see the starters eating hot dogs on the sidelines, and looking for the broad with the biggest boobs in the stands.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                  Sab and TD are insignificant
                  • Sep 2002

what's wrong with looking for the broad with the biggest boobs?

Boobs are great!!
                  www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞